AdrenaTune ~ GT500 Nissan GT R

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 151 comments
according to the ratios quoted, I'm unable to set from gear 4 to gear 6...the numbers do not appear.
your gearing is all wrong. how can you have a top speed of 137mph? thats 220km/h in metric...the car would redline in any straight.
You guys have to set the 3.636 final gear ratio first, then drop the top speed, then the individual gears.
After that you drop the final geat ratio to 2.000.

Last edited:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca

tunesheetviper.jpg

*Originated as an RKM tune that RJ did as a favor to me. Since then I've spent months tweaking it to perfection. This tune was born, raised and built online. Hands down my favorite car in the game.
Test Tracks
This car has been to just about every asphalt track there is.

User Lap Times

User Feedback

Great job on the tune Adrenaline. I have no complaints on this tune.
It handles like a dream, it has little to no oversteer and is very easy to control.
The gears are even perfect, there is little delay between shifts.:)👍

Holy **** the CT230R tune probably couldn't be any more perfect...turns an already great time attack car into an ABSOLUTE beast. Very impressed. I'm gonna go try the rest of these tunes out now, thanks man.

One thing I just noticed that I wanted to ask about though: Most of the AWD cars I tune I tend to distribute the power unevenly between the front and rear wheels, but on both of your AWD cars you've left the split at 50/50. In your experience tuning have you just found that the 50/50 split works better or are there instances where you distribute power unevenly.

Last edited:
I was gazing at the FTO tune then all of them, and nice pics, wish cars in GT5 looked like some of those.
But I noticed your Enzo link seems broken, so I figured you'd want to know. ;)

One thing I just noticed that I wanted to ask about though: Most of the AWD cars I tune I tend to distribute the power unevenly between the front and rear wheels, but on both of your AWD cars you've left the split at 50/50. In your experience tuning have you just found that the 50/50 split works better or are there instances where you distribute power unevenly.
I haven't put a lot of time into it, but based on what I have done, it's my personal belief that 50/50 provides the most overall traction, so when tuned accordingly, will grant the best potential of the cars acceleration and handling. Some move bias to the rear, because it 'feels' faster, or feels easier to drive, but I haven't really seen any evidence that their lap times are improving, just they prefer the way it drives. Others use it as a crutch to fix understeer. Neither are my style. If I could get faster times with more rear bias, you better believe my tunes will use it ;) I'll look into it.

I was gazing at the FTO tune then all of them, and nice pics, wish cars in GT5 looked like some of those.
But I noticed your Enzo link seems broken, so I figured you'd want to know. ;)

Not broken, just doesn't exist yet. In fact, it might not ever exist, this car is putting me through hell, I'll probably just ditch the project because I doubt I'll ever be satisfied with it enough, to present to the public.
The pre-images, are just a way of letting people know what I'm currently working on, without the need to make a new post every hour trying to gain attention or pointlessly keep my thread actively on the first page. I don't see the need to hype up my tunes.

Not broken, just doesn't exist yet. In fact, it might not ever exist, this car is putting me through hell, I'll probably just ditch the project because I doubt I'll ever be satisfied with it enough, to present to the public.
The pre-images, are just a way of letting people know what I'm currently working on, without the need to make a new post every hour trying to gain attention or pointlessly keep my thread actively on the first page. I don't see the need to hype up my tunes.
I see.
I noticed I had heard you had tunes, but had never seen them until today.
Nice setup. A good setup tells me the person is taking pride in what they do, which means they're likely to take pride in everything they do, which means good tunes.
Of course I already know I like the way you tune FF's though. ;)

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca

tunesheetviper.jpg

*Originated as an RKM tune that RJ did as a favor to me. Since then I've spent months tweaking it to perfection. This tune was born, raised and built online. Hands down my favorite car in the game.

Test Tracks This car has been to just about every asphalt track there is, I'll slowly add online lap times, as I run them.
Trial Mountain: 1:12.270

User Lap Times

User Feedback

coooooooooooool. that viper looks badass. I don't no if it matter or not, but which number Oreca is this? i have one tuned already, but I'm gonna use this on my other. Also nice page header

coooooooooooool. that viper looks badass. I don't no if it matter or not, but which number Oreca is this? i have one tuned already, but I'm gonna use this on my other. Also nice page header

I've heard rumors, but personally I can't vouch for any difference between the two. I can guarantee that the tune works on them both and at all power levels. I own both; I have the #91 completely maxed out and then i have the #51 without any Engine Tuning Stages done for lower PP races. They both seem to handle the same to me, sans the expected from power variations. I made sure to test on both before I finalized the tune.

@ CSLACR - Thanks, my tunes are scarce, but I promise each one is worth it's weight. I can't vouch as to your driving style, but since our lap times are close to the same, I would assume these should all suit you rather well. I'd be interested to hear the details of your experience(s) with them.

Thanks for the FTO setup. Still has a bit of understeer on exit of corners under full power, looks like both the front wheels are off the ground at points!

Managed a 1:17.483 with a little tweaking on your gear ratios, which is 1.2 seconds faster than previous best!

Cheers!

Bam

edit now got to a 1:17.1 offline and 1:16.4 online. Sweet setup!!!!!

Last edited:
Tried your CT230R tune...result is absolutely no handling problems anymore. The one problem with the CT230R is gone, and it's now made it an absolute speedfreak. Did a 1:07.117 on TGTT and somewhere around 6:28 on Nordschleife I think, will tell you what time it was later :boggled:

@BANZAI glad you liked it, let me know what track you ran those laps and I'll update the list.

@C-ZETA - That HKS was an interesting project, I can tell you that much! :)

I'd like to get another car posted in the near future, but my playtime is down to about once a week and usually all I want to do is race, so we'll see. Minolta, 03 Takata & the W12 Nardo are the 3 cars I've tweaking lately.

Trial Mountain those laps on. Car is mega round there.

Can beat or at least hang with more powerful GTR/NSX type cars online on alot of other tracks too!

Appreciate all you have done with the car list.
I see you have not released any tunes for a while. What are the chances you will be finishing the Enzo soon? Look forward to your next release.

Do you do rigidity improvement on all these cars ?

Also with the HKS i had to set the top speed 1st, then final and then ratios to get the transmission numbers you have put down. Thats not what you have said to do with the transmission settings on the first page. Consiquently 294 kph is the max i can set the transmission top speed to with final adjustment s? just confused at the moment... can anyone shed some light on this.

Last edited:
YELLOWBIRD REVIEW
Conditions: DS2 controller, steering sensitivity -2, v2.00, offline, grip reduction real, tyre/fuel off, Deep Forest

Parts only (default settings, except LSD 0/0/0)
O-ver-steer! Everywhere! Such was the minimal grip, I actually went back and checked I wasn't using a lesser tyre. This car doesn't turn, each corner is actually the car almost spinning out, with the driver madly working to keep it under control. Normally I use steering sensitivity 0, but I tried calming things down with -2 and immediately my lap time reduced by 2 seconds!

The car just resents any change to the inputs (steering angle, throttle, brakes), so the driver is tasked with feeding in as much "change" as he/she dares while trying not to crash "Porsche-style" (engine first...). Often I was feathering the throttle even on straights, just to keep things under control. I actually don't think it's lift-off oversteer- the car just loves to yaw. Even braking in the gentlest of arcs for the first hairpin, the rear can slowly start to slide as you approach the apex.

Due to the insane power, it feels like you're actually 1 gear lower all the time: wheelspin is still rife in 3rd, it's only if 4th that it starts to feel planted.

Lap time: 1:17.3

AdrenaTune Settings
Much more stable and predictable. The stiffer rear springs work wonders in reducing the pendulum action, tramlining was also greatly reduced. With this tune I was able to run far more normal lines and have far more confidence in high speed corners in the 2nd half of the lap. Far more stable under brakes than default settings.

Gearing also no longer felt "alien" with each gear giving the traction one would normally expect. I think the tune could be further sedated with a lower LSD accel, which would remove one of the (many) paths to oversteer. I didn't mind how it was, though, and getting on the throttle early in high speed corners to plant the rear works well in this car.

Lap time: 1:14.0

Anyone jumping straight into the AdrenaTune Yellowbird will find it to be an overpowered, angry beast. But if you try it "stock" first, you will see that the tune has made some great improvements to an inherently unstable car.

Last edited:
Won the expert seasonal event with your Elise 111R RM tune adpted for the road car. I just added some ballast to keep the car under regulations and the needed parts, Thanks a lot for this great all around tune! 👍

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast: 101kg
Placement: -50
Engine Stage 2
Power Limiter: 91.2%
Turbo Stage 2
Your Gearbox
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Your Lsd
Your Suspensions
Your Brake Balance
Sport Hard Tyres.

Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03
As you know, I test every existing tune of a car, before releasing my own. This tune began by using multiple other tunes, including RKM's, Weinish', CSL's and most recently Praiano's. Mixing and matching, test upon test, track after track, combined with my own tweaks along the way, to finally come to this finished product. I will admit, I don't feel I've maximized the LSD aspect. And the front shocks work as listed, as well as the 10/10 that CSL uses. I usually continue to tweak cars over time, and more than likely I'll ninja edit these LSD settings. I'd be interested in feedback from people who have used this tune, combined with their own LSD settings and recorded their results.

tunesheettakata.jpg

*These ride heights are positive(+) - Trans: Reset to Default, Final 1, Top Speed, Final 2, Individuals.
Born, Built and Based online.

Test Tracks
Tsukuba: 49.042
Trial Mountain: 1:13.891
Deep Forest Raceway: 1:03.526
Top Gear Test Track: 1:00.601

User Lap Times
Spa Francorchamps: 2.07.173 - SuperGT500Setup
Trial Mountain 1:13.755 - MajikTom

User Feedback
That said, your Takata Dome NSX is fantastic.
After installing your tune, I ran the ring with not one off track event.
And I drove it briskly. Granted the Dome NSX is a good platform out of the box. *Driving it with your tune is a dramatic improvement. *The tune/car makes me a better driver. And that is the bottom line for me. * Just well done dude.👍

I Love This Setup, At SPA I Picked Up From A 2.09.864 to A 2.07.173 And Continue To Ran Constant Times

Hi, I had a good tune on my takata dome nsx 03 and then came across your tune so gave it a try. One word "outstanding" its turned my nsx from a good all rounder into a online beast, it handles like its on rails and I can realy push it to its limits without fear, it was quick with my last tune but always felt it was on the edge of its grip and one tiny bump or mistake saw it go off in a cloud of smoke, not so with your tune its epic! I ran it in a super gt lobby last night against some very good drivers I've raced before and held my own against using the old tune usually finishing in the top 3 with the odd win, using your tune I won every race over 3 different tracks! Outstanding work my friend!

OMG Today I decided to take the banana and your tune for a whirl on Trial Mountain not believing you could break 1'14.0 with a JGTC... Holy cow, I soiled my pants! 1:13.755 on lap 3... LSD 9,12,6

Dude, this car went from a limp sausage to the top of my garage... Where do I
pay?

All in all, this tune is good all around.
Adrenaline, awesome tune... :cheers::cheers:

The Takata '03 tune is an absolute weapon. Feels great offline and on, and can work at multiple tracks. It allowed me to win the 650pp Seasonal at GVS. At 600pp, with R1s, against the McF1 and Zonda LMs. With me driving, even. I could not find another 600pp car that could match it there.

raif330
Halo, You Tuning is amazing, i love this car is one of me favers. :)
Thnks

Last edited:
I look forward to trying this tonight, + ride heights on the Nür are my friend.
Any other mods done to the car? Stock?

I look forward to trying this tonight, + ride heights on the Nür are my friend.
Any other mods done to the car? Stock?

I personally have the car maxed on Race softs. Any power you remove, just makes it that much easier to handle though, and I can assure you the tune works at multiple power levels. I race it in anything 600-635pp, and more often than not, the final sits at 2.700 for me. 2.500 for Nurb, Sarth and such. This Takata is among the top of all JGTC in my opinion.

Not sure if I even have this car, have to take a look. I'll give it a spin if I can find it. FYI, the OP is messed up with the first two tune links side by side making the page double wide...

Thanks for the reply, however.
vv

So with the transmission for the takata. i set default, then set the first final but i cant get top speed of 118mph (190 kph), i have to set it to 200 kph then put in the second final and then rest. Am i doing something wrong or has there been an update that is somehow making things difficult for me ?

Anything i can do, or just roll with 200 kph.

Last edited:
So with the transmission for the takata. i set default, then set the first final but i cant get top speed of 118mph (190 kph), i have to set it to 200 kph then put in the second final and then rest. Am i doing something wrong or has there been an update that is somehow making things difficult for me ?

Is your car a fully modified one? The gearbox only fits a maxed out one. Or maybe a typo, I don't know.

I personally have the car maxed on Race softs. Any power you remove, just makes it that much easier to handle though, and I can assure you the tune works at multiple power levels. I race it in anything 600-635pp, and more often than not, the final sits at 2.700 for me. 2.500 for Nurb, Sarth and such. This Takata is among the top of all JGTC in my opinion.

I agree with this.:)👍 Still no internet, but i'll test your setting for sure.

Back