Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Very Impressed with this tune!!!
Only problem for me was I couldn't set the gears the same .......Maybe I did something wrong.....It just wouldn't let me put the same values in.........
Great work, I'll be waiting on the new DLC and trying your previous work

Olá Praiano tudo bom?

Primeiramente gostaria de parabenizá-lo pelo trabalho, é impressionante ver a atenção que você dá pra galera.

Tenho apenas uma dúvida, todos as suas afinações anteriores a atualização 2.0 do GT5 (ou seja, anteriores a 10/10/2011) funcionam perfeitamente na versão 2.0 ou precisam ser ajustadas?

Novamente parabéns pelo trabalho.

ABS!

XpZ
São Paulo - SP - Brasil

Only problem for me was I couldn't set the gears the same .......Maybe I did something wrong.....It just wouldn't let me put the same values in.........

Hi thanks a lot, for the gears check the 2 otions for ratios, 1 for turbo only and other with engine tuning stage 3 in red ,must work ,just need to follow the procedure.

"Special gears",proceed like this:
- 1-reset
2-Final gear at 4.200
3-top speed full left 220 kmh=137 mph
4-Set gears ratios 5- final gear again 2.420
-Done. After adapt max speed with final gear only.

1 4.040 // 4.083
2 3.193 // 3.231
3 2.581 // 2.615
4 2.136 // 2.162
5 1.809 // 1.830
6 1.548 // 1.581
7 1.351 // 1.380

Enjoy your drive.

Hey Praiano

Do you think the tune can be used on Sports Hard tires or is it not enough grip?
Thanks

Hi. I don't think this car is ok for sport hard tires. To much power.

XpZ
Olá Praiano tudo bom?

Primeiramente gostaria de parabenizá-lo pelo trabalho, é impressionante ver a atenção que você dá pra galera.

Tenho apenas uma dúvida, todos as suas afinações anteriores a atualização 2.0 do GT5 (ou seja, anteriores a 10/10/2011) funcionam perfeitamente na versão 2.0 ou precisam ser ajustadas?

Novamente parabéns pelo trabalho.

ABS!

XpZ
São Paulo - SP - Brasil

Muito obrigado amigo. Sempre pronto pra ajudar , qualquer coisa e so mandar um PM em portugues que eu ajudo se puder, mais não neste forum onde não e permitido outra escrita que o ingles.
Thanks a lot my friend. Always ready to help, anything just send me a PM in Portuguese then i'll help you if i can, But not in the forum ,where you can only write in english to communicate with me publicly.

O 2.0 não mexeu com os acertos de todos os carros. Eu ja corrigi os que precisavam. Nada demais pra maioria, uma leve coreçao da altura resolveu o problema.
The 2.0 did not mess with all the cars. I've already corrected the ones that needed to be fixed . Generally the ride height correction is enough.

Have a good night, everybody.

praiano63
Carson79

Hi thanks a lot, for the gears check the 2 otions for ratios, 1 for turbo only and other with engine tuning stage 3 in red ,must work ,just need to follow the procedure.

"Special gears",proceed like this:
- 1-reset
2-Final gear at 4.200
3-top speed full left 220 kmh=137 mph
4-Set gears ratios 5- final gear again 2.420
-Done. After adapt max speed with final gear only.

1 4.040 // 4.083
2 3.193 // 3.231
3 2.581 // 2.615
4 2.136 // 2.162
5 1.809 // 1.830
6 1.548 // 1.581
7 1.351 // 1.380

Enjoy your drive.

Hi. I don't think this car is ok for sport hard tires. To much power.

I had the pleasure of trying the tune out last night (online casual running is rare time off) - I tried the 600pp tune, and enjoyed it nearly as much as I think is possible with that car. Fast and nasty.

To help Carson out though and ease some confusion, the gear ratios are only usable on the 600pp tune if you kit the car out with the parts for the 625pp (NOT the Engine tune and red ratios, however). I just unticked the extra parts to keep the ratios for 600pp.

I gave the big old cat a walk, too. It walks really very, very fast, purrs beautifully while doing so, and doesn't make too much of a fuss while hunting and eating younger prey :D. Lovely tune, and it works offline very well too - I had been running it online at the Nur 24h (still not very comfortable racing there - as opposed to driving - passing with grip reduction real demands patience from everyone). I then took it offline to do a quick test before bed - World Circuit Tour at Laguna, still on R3s. Ate the lead Minolta neatly, and dropped three 1'18s in traffic doing so. That's very brisk by my pedestrian standards, putting it right at the top tier, earning a slot with the FTO Super Touring and the RX-7 TC in my 600pp race favorites list. Fun, fast, looks, sound and style to spare, too.

I hope the 330 can get even close, when I get a chance to try the tune - though to do so probably demands a gentler and more skilled touch than I am as yet capable of providing on the DS3. My own basic tunes for testing tell me it's much less civilized and more demanding than the XJ13, and I don't expect (or maybe even want ?) anyone to quite fix that. It has the potential to be fast, I think, but perhaps not on all circuits.

In short - thanks again! 👍:cheers:

Last edited:
You're welcome. I'm very busy this week end and i can't check what happen with this gears ratios. In this case, if it don't match, just need to set numbers as close as possible respecting more or less the same difference between the values.I will have time on tuesday to correct this.
Have a good sunday everybody.

Hi praiano,

I've just bought a new Ferrari California (as my previous model is fully tuned), I've added the weight reduction/drivetrain/transmission but no engine mods as i wanted to keep the car below 550pp (without using the engine restrictor) but still applied your settings.

Have to say your tune is fantastic, i think this might become my new favourite car, my normal 550pp car is the RKM NSX Type R (excellent tune) but it is quite common now. My California is below the 550 mark but it has no troubles beating the higher pp cars Plus it's a Ferrari so it has more Style than pretty much everything else!

Thanks for this great tunes :)

MCLAREN MP4-12C '10 // 600PP & 625PP // ONLINE OK

The turbo version without engine stage allow to cover the 600pp 6'25" on Nurburgring nordschleife and 625pp range 6'20" both racing cruising speed.
I've tested the chassis reinforcement with a second car and i prefer without, but not bad with too. I try also to put max power on this tune but it simply don't support more HP , not faster full power at least on the ring. Seems that 625PP is the good limit for this car with a weak aerodownforce.

bHLwWYbmvBiWvYhsoco_0.jpg

mp4600.jpg

Thanks to my friend "Spirithockey61" for this crazy TOE settings, it make the difference.
xXc5eUlDNBLsfbTJo4Q_0.jpg

mp4625.jpg

bsiwahevfYOWv27lHQr_0.jpg

Pictures by slowGTR.
Enjoy ><((((°> °°°°°°°°°°.

Corrected the ratios of gearbox now ,OK , Sorry for this.

Hi praiano,

I've just bought a new Ferrari California (as my previous model is fully tuned), I've added the weight reduction/drivetrain/transmission but no engine mods as i wanted to keep the car below 550pp (without using the engine restrictor) but still applied your settings.

Have to say your tune is fantastic, i think this might become my new favourite car, my normal 550pp car is the RKM NSX Type R (excellent tune) but it is quite common now. My California is below the 550 mark but it has no troubles beating the higher pp cars Plus it's a Ferrari so it has more Style than pretty much everything else!

Thanks for this great tunes :)

Thanks, it's an old tune, and if i remember this is a low springs value tune also, like the McLaren MP4.... I don't know why but some cars allow to do this without letting the wheel to soft with no reactions. In this case , low value springs just add grip ,but the car stay sharp and fast.
Good you like it. Enjoy your drive.

Praiano

I try your MP4-12C 600 to 625PP over this weekend. This is now a wonderful car for me. Many thanks to you for this work. This is very smooth car to drive. And very fast and in control. I have to use TURBO1 to get proper power becase car is not yet broken.

Everything else is as you put for 600PP setup. I use R3 or R2 with very good result. Gear box is wonderful.👍
Soon I take hot lap and see my time with MP4. I buy car because of your tune.

I also tune your Mclaren F1. I use the 671PP with Areo tune. I will tell you, I have this car for very long time. Just like MP4 a beautiful car to look.
But I can never control. Too much wheel spin and bad gear box. No matter what I try. I never make it a lap around Nurburgring without leave the track many times. I become angry and park my F1 in garage never to drive it.:banghead:

With your tune of Mclaren F1, my first lap I never leave the track. My hot lap is 6:08 using R3 tires. It work well also with R2.💡

Amazing is this. Thank you so much for MPC-12C and F1 your tunes.
Both cars are beautiful now to look and drive.:)

Praiano

I try your MP4-12C 600 to 625PP over this weekend. This is now a wonderful car for me. Many thanks to you for this work. This is very smooth car to drive. And very fast and in control. I have to use TURBO1 to get proper power becase car is not yet broken.

Everything else is as you put for 600PP setup. I use R3 or R2 with very good result. Gear box is wonderful.👍
Soon I take hot lap and see my time with MP4. I buy car because of your tune.

I also tune your Mclaren F1. I use the 671PP with Areo tune. I will tell you, I have this car for very long time. Just like MP4 a beautiful car to look.
But I can never control. Too much wheel spin and bad gear box. No matter what I try. I never make it a lap around Nurburgring without leave the track many times. I become angry and park my F1 in garage never to drive it.:banghead:

With your tune of Mclaren F1, my first lap I never leave the track. My hot lap is 6:08 using R3 tires. It work well also with R2.💡

Amazing is this. Thank you so much for MPC-12C and F1 your tunes.
Both cars are beautiful now to look and drive.:)

Many thanks, i'll never stop working on both, Mclaren is a such great name, the same magic as the best Reds Italians bolids. Don't know how PD is letting those cars so poor stock and the Ferraris almost ready to drive. Like for everything in this world ,i think the Italians gave more Euros than the british racing team. But i'll do my best to let this difference as small as possible. The 458 perfection is not so far away.:):)👍

><((((°> °°°°°°°

Of all the cars I've driven in this game, this is one of the best. I can't fault it. Congratulations, Sir 👍

{Cy}

Thanks, the extra weight for the contest let it very special to drive,good to draw some ideals trajectories . The lighter version with the race tires is very competitive also.
Enjoy your drive.

Mr Praiano, I have a car on my shared cars. I don't want to say what it is. It is a red colored, fully modified with no aero.(Not sure if it can have one.) Check it please and if you want it I will send it to you.(After 2 resets.) It is not the 2 x Ferarri's, not the TVR, not the ZZII, not the X2010, not the Suzuki, not the AU Ford and not the Chaparrel. It is the other car.

PSN: GT-HO-FALCON

Mr Praiano, I have a car on my shared cars. I don't want to say what it is. It is a red colored, fully modified with no aero.(Not sure if it can have one.) Check it please and if you want it I will send it to you.(After 2 resets.) It is not the 2 x Ferarri's, not the TVR, not the ZZII, not the X2010, not the Suzuki, not the AU Ford and not the Chaparrel. It is the other car.

Ok, i'll check it tomorrow, stop the PS3 few minutes ago, need to sleep, ,lot of fishies early in a few....:). I'll tell you later , have a good night.

praiano63
Ok, i'll check it tomorrow, stop the PS3 few minutes ago, need to sleep, ,lot of fishies early in a few....:). I'll tell you later , have a good night.

Good night Sir and good luck with the Fish! :)

I can't set the gears like you have on the 600pp McLaren, everything is set up right. They only work, when you take out the sport exhaust.

Good day Praiano,

I suppose the McLaren MP4 tune above needs a GTAero to be installed for the rear downforce? Just checking in, thanks.

The car is very nice, but I feel hints of understeer on the Nur with it, (600pp version) . perhaps it requires more finesse to drive it on my part.

I can't set the gears like you have on the 600pp McLaren, everything is set up right. They only work, when you take out the sport exhaust.

Good day Praiano,

I suppose the McLaren MP4 tune above needs a GTAero to be installed for the rear downforce? Just checking in, thanks.

The car is very nice, but I feel hints of understeer on the Nur with it, (600pp version) . perhaps it requires more finesse to drive it on my part.

Hi, sorry to answer late like this, but i've a lot of job this days. I don't know what is the problem of the gears ratios, for me it work very well.
Anyway, you can do visually also. Do like this:
1- reset gears
2-Set final gear 4.200
3-set to speed full left 220 kmh = 137 mph.
4- Now ,when you have to set the gears ratios, just do like this ,visually. Don't take care of the numbers.
-1st gear full left on the setting panel
-6th & 7th gears ,full right on the setting panel.
-Spread 2/3/4/5 gears harmoniousely with the same space +- between each others.

5- final gear again at 2.420

Do some test , if it sound good, it's perfect.

DONE.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

The Dutch car ? La Violette? Yes , i have one,don't need to send it, thanks. i just don't tune it yet.... No time, perhaps in january, i think i go to Brasil without my PS3,from day 20/12 till day 10/01 no GT5. Just the beach and my kids. :)👍

Can i put the Mercedes Benz C65 AMG on your list?

i have a tune for the C63 AMG '08 but i don't have the C65 ... UCD?? Don't think it exist in the game. Do you mean Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) ’04 ?? i have this one but not publshed yet.
Check the exact name please.:)👍

praiano63
The Dutch car ? La Violette? Yes , i have one,don't need to send it, thanks. i just don't tune it yet.... No time, perhaps in january, i think i go to Brasil without my PS3,from day 20/12 till day 10/01 no GT5. Just the beach and my kids. :)👍

Have a great time with your kids. Have a wonderful Christmas and talk next year.

The Spyker untuned but with all the upgrades is a handful to keep straight. It is not pretty like a 458 but is slippery like a Lotus.

Have a great time with your kids. Have a wonderful Christmas and talk next year.

The Spyker untuned but with all the upgrades is a handful to keep straight. It is not pretty like a 458 but is slippery like a Lotus.

Thanks my friend, for you also and for everybody, a merry Christmas and a hapy new year. :sly::)

One question ,I'm finishing the tune of a new DLC GTR-R35 TC car. What range of PP are you all racing most of the time online ???
I'm tuning it 675PP Racing hard ? I never go online with it , just a few days i have dLC , so i don't know... Thanks.

Hi, sorry to answer late like this, but i've a lot of job this days. I don't know what is the problem of the gears ratios, for me it work very well.
Anyway, you can do visually also. Do like this:
1- reset gears
2-Set final gear 4.200
3-set to speed full left 220 kmh = 137 mph.
4- Now ,when you have to set the gears ratios, just do like this ,visually. Don't take care of the numbers.
-1st gear full left on the setting panel
-6th & 7th gears ,full right on the setting panel.
-Spread 2/3/4/5 gears harmoniousely with the same space +- between each others.

5- final gear again at 2.420

Do some test , if it sound good, it's perfect.

DONE.

Have a good day.

Here is a small video to set the MP4 gears, very bad quality due to low speed upload ,but no problem, the ratios numbers does not count. It just "how to" spread the gears visually.

NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 650PP // RACING TIRES

My first DLC car. Tuned on every kind of track, solid base tune for who want to race online with a fast ,balanced , easy car. Lot of grip, no surprises.

RedBullHangar-7_5_zpsba222206.jpg

nissangtrr35tc650_zps913978b6.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4n.jpg

Pictures below by slowGTR, one more time greats pics, congratulations,thanks.
o5yOwWhtGjc7V5AcMb_0.jpg

xoaQ9Vr6bB6WfheRrs1_0.jpg

haalZWCmrENsfpdaddR_0.jpg

Last edited:
oooh I can't wait to try this one and see how much faster it will be than mine like your tunes always are 👍

Good, try it , i've tuned it on several tracks , even under hard rain condition on the ring, considering tire wear and everything is important for online racing.
Waiting for some feedback to fine tune if necessary.
Have a good day.

Back