• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Thank you all so much for the great comments! Didn't expect such a warm response! Here is the rest of the shots from the shoot and I snapped a few quick ones after a seasonal race. Thanks once again everyone, really appreciate it!

deepforestraceway5e800.jpg

deepforestraceway10e800.jpg

deepforestraceway7e800.jpg

grandvalleyeast3e800.jpg

grandvalleyeast2e800.jpg

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Here a few left overs from the photomode comp this week that I went ahead and edited and then the rest of my RX-7 shots.

specialstageroute57esma.jpg

specialstageroute510edi.jpg

grandvalleyeast1e800.jpg

grandvalleyeaste800.jpg

grandvalleyeast4e800.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys!

el fayce: Most pics are edited to some degree. Some more than others. Usually the basics though, color balance, contrast, brightness, noise and usually I like to throw on a vignette to the shots.

In every single update on this page, it's always the second shot which is the best. :odd: Nonetheless, I like them! :drool: 👍

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I took some shots last night for the 2.0 comp. Looked better on my tv of course. Wasn't overall too pleased with them. But what can you do. Here is my actual entry and then an extra that I edited a little different from the norm. Just having fun with it. I guess I'll throw in a few smalls of a the extras I didn't really care for after editing. Thanks again for the comments!

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca7.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

Great shots, but maybe, just maybe, you sholda used the 3rd one?
Advice coming from a guy who's never good at picking entries.:lol:

You actually read my mind, after looking them over, I re-edited the shot and am going to post it instead.

Here is another bonus edited shot, didn't bother to take the watermark out.

mazdaracewaylagunasecae.jpg

Great gallery Retro.

Loving the Esprit - my favourite car of all time if I'm honest. Just wish there was a '76 S1 in the game.

👍

Nice Esprit shots! Though I must say I prefer a more colorful paint on the car (lightning yellow pearlescent? :D) The heavy vignetting really sets the mood on these 👍

Have to say I'm really loving this one. Really nicely composed and superb processing on it. That said they're all really nice, a very powerful looking sky certainly helps to give these shots a great mood to them.

Many thanks once again for all the great comments! Really appreciate it! For this update I did something I need to do more of and that is take pictures of standards. I was having serious GT4 flashbacks will doing these lol. Hope you enjoy. Some are on the rather heavy edit side :)

circuitdelasarthe2009e8.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3x.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5e.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife6n.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife8u.jpg

nrburgringnordschleifeea.jpg

Thanks man, I appreciate it! The sky surprised me as well. I put the time to I think 18:00 and it really helped emphasize the sky.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I was searching for a standard and the pace car popped up in the dealership and I snagged it, figured it was kind of rare and remembered a few of my favorite shots featured it back in GT4 featured it.

Back