Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
I really enjoy your pmc entry a lot! Its a little outside the box and I appreciate that. What it looks like to me is that you are peeking through your bushes into your neighbors yard to snap a pic! The bokeh in the background is phenomenal!

Surprised your 2.0 didn't make it. Really stood out to me in the thread and like RG, the background is really nice.

I don't know why I bother entering the comps when there's entries like yours in there! :P
These are just soooo good. :bowdown: :)
:lol: well keep on entering them, you always produce good shots :) I did really badly this week, not making a single poll :(

Nice Toyota set and ALFA set
Awesome pics :drool: 👍
Those GT-One pics :drool:.
Surprised your 2.0 didn't make it. Really stood out to me in the thread and like RG, the background is really nice.
JvM
Oh yes. Brilliant job with all of the last few sets. :drool:
Liked the NSX & Evora especially. 👍
Thank you guys :cheers: I really appreciate the comments and views here! :D

I really enjoy your pmc entry a lot! Its a little outside the box and I appreciate that. What it looks like to me is that you are peeking through your bushes into your neighbors yard to snap a pic! The bokeh in the background is phenomenal!
Thanks :) Good to hear that my abstract thinking on this one wasn't completely rubbish :lol:

Now for some new sets :) Firstly this weeks PMC Honda side:

Final Entry

Now for the CCCL
Final Entry

These next two sets are for Warrius_Zero's Zero cup again :)
Honda CR-Z TC

RUF RGT

Hope you all enjoyed the photos :D

Nice nice nice!
The 2nd CR-Z and 2nd to last RGT are my favourites...

If I may, did you take the pics of the RGT before the "Let's-give-the-standards-some -good-looking-wheels" 2.02 update?

Nevertheless, these pics look fantastic!

PS: you like my favourite colour, don't you...

Love the civic and RUF shots , but I feel the second CRZ is a tad too dark but thats just me being picky. Overall they are fab.

Sorry for responding this late.

Really like your CCCL Entry and the CRZ ones.
Weird enough is, that I really like this little hybrid. :)

Nice! Love the tones and everything else. Great job on the RUF.
Thank you :D

Nice nice nice!
The 2nd CR-Z and 2nd to last RGT are my favourites...
If I may, did you take the pics of the RGT before the "Let's-give-the-standards-some -good-looking-wheels" 2.02 update?
Nevertheless, these pics look fantastic!
PS: you like my favourite colour, don't you...
:lol: yes I took the RGT shots about a week ago now :P I do indeed, but those two cars are Blue mica.

Love the civic and RUF shots , but I feel the second CRZ is a tad too dark but thats just me being picky. Overall they are fab.
I see where you are coming from with that comment, but I don't find them too dark on my Mac's calibrated screen.

SVX
RUFs are fantastic!

Sorry for responding this late.
Really like your CCCL Entry and the CRZ ones.
Weird enough is, that I really like this little hybrid. :)
:lol: no worries :) Thanks :D Weird enough is that you said almost the identical thing about the Tesla :P do you have a thing for electric cars :sly:

RetroGiant
Love you CCCL entry. Great atmosphere and the perfect balance of lighting.

Thanks RG :cheers: It took a while to get the time of day set right to capture the shot but I'm glad as it has paid off I feel

The 2 Honda shots are awesome!!!!👍
And the RUF, damn, you made the ugliest of them look good. Great job mate

The 2 Honda shots are awesome!!!!👍
And the RUF, damn, you made the ugliest of them look good. Great job mate
Thanks Mitch :D I knew you'd like the RUF shots :sly: :lol:

Now the Alfa Brera, Its only a small set but after the Christmas weekend I shall be doing a competition and DLC 2 update :)

Have a good Christmas everyone! :D

Fantastic shots of the RGT, also love the Brera at Spa set. 👍 For some reason I've never shot the Brera, which is weird as I like most Alfas. :lol:

Fantastic shots of the RGT, also love the Brera at Spa set. 👍 For some reason I've never shot the Brera, which is weird as I like most Alfas. :lol:
Thanks Rob :D It was a really fun car to drive stock for the shooting 👍 You should do a set! :cheers:

That last shot will go through, I'll be surprised if it doesn't. it's perfect. Though I'm not to fond of some of the GTR shots. Maybe just me. The Mini shots are great though. 👍 :drool:

Back