Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
If anyone can, I would like to see some normal NSXs with the NSX-R wing, and some other mods too, just nothing too much like a widebody. Also preferrably the NA1s

Yeah the engine photos are huge but doesn't your phone resize them automatically? Either way I'll try to not post the original sizes.

It doesn't change the file size, which is where the problem is. The resolution isn't much of an issue because the coding for the site will fit them to page. But rendering a bunch of multi mb images will cause slower devices, and computers, to hang on them when you are scrolling.

6033374111_50361ea980_b.jpg

5179966555_ee7052bdd9_b.jpg

4826127474_5c410549c2_b.jpg

That S4 looks like mine except mine is white. But she's lowered a bit, has blacked out lights and some black rims.

Ya'll need to go buy some internets or something, or you shall feel the wrath of the tiny picture. OMG wallpaper? No. No omg wallpaper.

Ya'll need to go buy some internets or something, or you shall feel the wrath of the tiny picture. OMG wallpaper? No. No omg wallpaper.

Sentences that actually make sense tend to help, just sayin'

I'm really liking the Z4 M's for some reason. That one is nice.

The coupe is a far nicer shape than the convertible. Well, it was, but then they ruined both by making the current model a folding hard top and doing away with the coupe.

I'd drop it maybe an inch and a bit more in the back to even out the stance.
The silver one I've posted before is perfection in my opinion. Slight drop to keep suspension fully functional, nice wheels nothing flashy, tint. Done.

I was all about owning a "rally car" until I owned a car that used to be rallied. I like the idea, but the frustration of trying to work on a car caked in mud, or keep it from corroding, or just cleaning it is nearly impossible. I've washed my car about 8 times already and it still looks like I haven't washed it in years, it's just permanently dirty now. Changing the crank seal required rolls of paper towels and the garden hose, cans of carb cleaner and gloves, and all your tools get greasy. It just sucks in general.

And then driving them off road isn't quite fun enough to make it all worth it. Some gravel back roads are fun, but mud sucks.

Nothing to whine about there, that picture actually made me feel good, felt like a sunny summer day having a good time for a moment there. New desktop.

Back