The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
6593656985_c09e0c8150_b.jpg

6593656715_a7890964b8_b.jpg

6593656303_eb9d637899_b.jpg

fujispeedwaygt26.jpg

This is one of my favorites, taken from a failed BPR series I took part in. Beautiful car.

There's a lot of great shots, but this is my favorite, just because it isn't some over-the-top shot, it's simple, and of a great car.

I really enjoy looking at all the pictures in this thread. I can't upload photos 'cause i'm on android right now :'(

There are some stunning shots in this thread. The mastery of lighting and effects is marvellous.

My feeble efforts that I thought had a touch of 'real' about them, although perhaps not as real as they could be. As I posted earlier, in my humble opinion members like Ceiling Fan and Boccosinho consistently hit the mark.

Golf-R-2.jpg

Golf-R.jpg

Movement shows that sense of speed but I seem to have too short an F Stop (I think) because I can't get all the car in focus.

If you mean mine, it is the Golf R that was part of the last DLC. The turbo all-wheel-drive Golf that took over from the Golf R32 as the top of the Golf family performance tree.

no i mean , when i see pictures from andrezz or Ariesps
did they made changes with photoshop or something like that?

Movement shows that sense of speed but I seem to have too short an F Stop (I think) because I can't get all the car in focus.

You need to go to options (with triangle i believe) and then you have to select panning mode 3, that way the car always stays focused :sly:

i've got some pictures too. at start, i thought they looked realistic, but now, after all these great pics! anyway. here are my "realistic" photos

photostream

photostream

photostream

Last edited:
Back