Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
Nico job on the EB!

Ty mate! :) Preview of tomorrow for you guys. Another standard, another great car.

6780189636_5dcc79c00b_z.jpg

BkS
I really like this shot. Remind me of when I used to live in Glasgow. >.< Very nostalgic. 👍

Thank you, BkS! I guess London looks like Glasgow then or the other way around. :D

The Supra ain't standard thanks to you! :drool:
It's actually a lot of fun to make standards look like premiums. The most pictures that you see in galleries are premiums which makes these pics a bit more original. Thank you again btw, jus! 👍

You make the cars look premium in some shots! Great job. 👍

Cheers! :) I'm anxious to know which ones you think look realistic and which don't, so I can work on that for future pics!

:drool: Wow...that first Maserati shot is just incredible! Amazing pictures you've got here, with very nice editing! (What exactly do you do to your pictures?)...this has now become one of my favorite galleries of all time :)

Very nice Supra ana Maserati :drool:👍

Thank you Shaolin! :)

The 6th shot became instant fave! :drool:👍

I'm glad you like it, jus! 👍

:drool: Wow...that first Maserati shot is just incredible! Amazing pictures you've got here, with very nice editing! (What exactly do you do to your pictures?)...this has now become one of my favorite galleries of all time :)

Thank you very much Yui-san. I mainly use Lightroom with different presets and adjust them (clarity, contrast, brightness etc.) till I think they look realistic enough.

Great job with the standard, the Maserati set looks quite realistic :drool:

Thank you DarkR, I like the Maserati set too!

BkS
Nice job with the Spyker C8. 👍

Thanks BkS! :)

Nice Spyker! 👍 The second shot was my fave!

I like the 3th the most, it looks very realistic for a standard car imo. Cheers though, Jus! 👍

Really liking this gallery Jamoru.... fine work on the Spyker 👍

I'm glad you are enjoying my gallery mate. I'll just keep posting pics! 👍

Last shot: :drool:

On a side note, please provide us a full size link to really appreciate your works even better.

Both sets... NAILED.

Colour toning is just perfect, then there's the lovely contrast between the colour of the car, and the toning of the rest of the photo. It's aggressive, but it also brings out the beauty in both of the sets. 👍

100 points to you sir! :drool:

Now gimme a link so I can go favourite these on Flickr. :D :dopey:

Wow, I'm amazed BkS. I didn't like them really, although the first 458 shot and the 3th Vantage shot where okay. But 100 points is good right? :D

Thanks of course SMfan & BkS!

I love this car, I love this track and I love this set! I like the cold, cyan tones and that bit of over-exposure on the photos, and it works well! 👍 My favourite shot is definitely the last one. :D

Love these RS6 shots, awesome!

Thanks NB! It's pretty hard to make interesting shots on this track though.

BkS
I love this car, I love this track and I love this set! I like the cold, cyan tones and that bit of over-exposure on the photos, and it works well! 👍 My favourite shot is definitely the last one. :D

Cheers BkS! And I agree with you, the cyan works very well with the grey color of the RS6. Soon some SL-55 shots which will be amazing (imo). ;)

The promised SL-55 shots and as a bonus two Jaguar XFR shots! This will be it for some days, so enjoy!

Mercedes SL-55 AMG

Jaguar XFR

Latest Posts

Back