Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
Thanks 20842! 👍

e5027255.jpg

This is the reason why I voted for you as Best New Photographer in the Photomode Awards. This is fantastic! :drool:

Haha thanks, Justin! But that would be too much honor, the other ones that where nominated are a lot better then me imo. :crazy:

Ohhh, I'm so sorry mate. I'll just call you Pascal, makes it easier for me. :D

Is the car trying to escape something? Because that's the feeling I get. Cold, dark, murderous tones. >.< 👍

Intense Atmosphere.
A bit too dark, but still absolutly stunning looking piciture and car. 👍

Thanks Pascal! ;) I dunno if they are too dark, but I think it fits the atmosphere BkS describes.

BkS
Is the car trying to escape something? Because that's the feeling I get. Cold, dark, murderous tones. >.< 👍

Haha, that sounds like my personality. Just kidding! :D I really like these tones when it's raining on a track, makes it feel like it really is cold, misty and rainy. Thank you btw, BkS!

Caterham Seven Fireblade

Watched Top Gear yesterday, so got inspired to photograph the Fireblade. :D They are not my best or most realistic photo's, but that's due to the lack of reflection on the Top Gear track.

Last edited:
The 5th shot of the Caterham set and the 4th and last shot of the SLR set are beautiful! :drool:

I beg of you! Join this week's 2.0 Competition! It's about reflections!

Last edited:
The 5th shot of the Caterham set and the 4th and last shot of the SLR set are beautiful! :drool:

I beg of you! Join this week's 2.0 Competition! It's about reflections!

Thank you Justin! And yes, I joined the competition, but with the Maserati photo which I like a lot too.

BkS
MOTHER OF GOD JAMORU!

Definitely your best set. 👍

Wohoo, thanks BkS! :D

Great pictures! These would be great for the 2.0 comp!

I entered with the Maserati pic, which is even better imo. But cheers for you comment! :)

*pic*

This is definetly the best picture from you, so far.

Cheers Pascal! The only thing I dislike is that the Mercedes logo is hard too see.

Amazing shots , Joris ! :drool:
I like your 2.0 entry
Looks damn good 👍👍👍

Thank you Shaolin!! 👍

Really well done my friend. Great work on the Merc. 👍

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Huge photos of the SLR!

Yeahhh, I knew you guys would agree with me hehe! Thanks Adrian! 👍

Yet another great set! 👍 Shot 4 seems to be catching my eye for some reason. :dopey:

Back