PTK
Agreed, most of the comments you make I LMFAO... you are quite good at that 👍

(Did u get my pm??)

Kenny and I are now the trolling kings. You can be the trolling pauper :lol:

swara96
Kenny and I are now the trolling kings. You can be the trolling pauper :lol:

Ah no..

swara96
I think you should kick your pea-sized.dinosaur brain into high gear and entertain your beautiful eyes by perusing the comment that Matt wrote. Its ok swara, we all have had those days :trollface:

Hope you know I'm kidding lolz

Taste of your own medicine ey? I was first...

Last edited:
Viperbeatsvette
okay well lets set a time.
say saturday evening?

by the way, the car im choosing is the Audi Le Mans Quattro. Barbie has a thirst for blood.
edit: sorry for double post

We shall discuss on the day. Ill tell brad when hes on tomorrow

i know ethans gonna pick the GTR '12 so i better get tuning it ;). say our cars early so that if we do not own them we have time to obtain and tune. but i doubt ill need to buy anything as i have pretty much every car on the game except for the 100 different s2000s and 100 different RX7s and 50 different Skylines

Viperbeatsvette
i know ethans gonna pick the GTR '12 so i better get tuning it ;). say our cars early so that if we do not own them we have time to obtain and tune. but i doubt ill need to buy anything as i have pretty much every car on the game except for the 100 different s2000s and 100 different RX7s and 50 different Skylines

Yeah ill b usin my gtr....ill see what brad wants. Probably the aventador

Sorry for double post. But brad wont be on saturday night

las-vegas-hoover-dam.jpg

IT BRAD.

3thanROFL
>.< let me guess...ur Scirocco?

Could be an integra.. Could be a civic. Haha scirocco is my burnout beast mate

Or I could choose a sleeper midrange car

Last edited:
Could be an integra.. Could be a civic. Haha scirocco is my burnout beast mate

Or I could choose a sleeper midrange car

Wonna see the difference with same car but SRF on???
Give me 2 minutes!!!
Car:DDodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
Guess times??????
SRF OFF
2012-03-11150201-1.jpg

SRF ON
2012-03-11152231.jpg

Is it nice???

Last edited:
Hi all just letting you all know team velocity is going down until brad can clean up his act and stop bein a noob. I feel he only joined the team to get tunes off me. Team velocity will probably close. Im probably gonna go request for dead knight.

Edit: Lock thread please.

Last edited:
hi there 3than. i know you have ethanROFL and ROFL, and im good mates with brad, u no brad right? im english and understand your an ozzi lol. just wondering if there was any chance i could join team velocity? im pretty good on the indy 1/4 mile, and i have brads oldish gtr tune. ask brad bout me if u wnt more info bout my drag skills.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::dunce:

M3BIMMER2012
hi there 3than. i know you have ethanROFL and ROFL, and im good mates with brad, u no brad right? im english and understand your an ozzi lol. just wondering if there was any chance i could join team velocity? im pretty good on the indy 1/4 mile, and i have brads oldish gtr tune. ask brad bout me if u wnt more info bout my drag skills.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::dunce:

Velocity broke up. Ethan pretty much quit drags, talk to brad if you want a team 👍

Back