Volks Nardo (potential here?)

• Thread starter BMWM52012
  • 40 comments
Zimbabwe
probably not
jmoney3131
I am trying to tune the thing for 1/4 mile, and I haven't gotten the launch right. I feel like I'm on the edge of releasing a whole lot of whoop-🤬 here, but I haven't quite tapped into it. Has anyone else ever attempted to drag this car because it seems like it could get really good.

Is it just that the 7 gears are harder to work with? This thing has downforce settings on it without even adding a wing, it seems like it could get better. At least I know it can take down the challenger easily. If I could get a better launch, I feel like this thing could hang with the higher tier cars...maybe.

Is it just that the 7 gears are harder to work with? This thing has downforce settings on it without even adding a wing, it seems like it could get better. At least I know it can take down the challenger easily. If I could get a better launch, I feel like this thing could hang with the higher tier cars...maybe.

I don't have one, so I can't tell you how fast it is, but I'd say start gearing with a 2nd gear launch or possibly a 2nd gear short-shift into 3rd and set tranny for peak RPM in 7th gear going across the 1/4 mile mark.

BMWM52012

I didn't think the nardo had 7 gears but okay

A good time i think is about 9,3s
I didn't play but from the specs only i believe is possible

830-840HP with 1290kg.. MR drivetrain.. eh, it might be possible to break into the 9.2s IF you can get traction. It's essentially a Ford GT with less HP. If it can get more downforce than the GT, it should keep close to the '06.

The only thing I've done with my x1 is try to achieve flight. So far unsuccessful. :lol:

I found out all you need to do is pour RedBull Energy Drink into the gas tank to "give it wings." Took care of my problem flying. đź‘Ť

I tried to launch in 3rd and it starts to get wheelspin but abruptly bogs. It does too far the opposite direction in 2nd gear launcher, lots of wheelspin. But i didnt get to tune it in between trying both. Should have more time to work on it today.

Ive been on the lookout for the nardo for a while, ive cycled the ucd many times hunting this car. I know you can get it with the 2001 and a 1000 ticket. This car will be my #1 tune when I come across one. Im hooked on these concept car. I enjoy tuning and draging the cein and gts r. Im sure the nardo would be a great car to try and tame.

830-840HP with 1290kg.. MR drivetrain.. eh, it might be possible to break into the 9.2s IF you can get traction. It's essentially a Ford GT with less HP. If it can get more downforce than the GT, it should keep close to the '06.

It's nothing like a Ford GT my bro.
If someone go 9.2s it will be a miracle.
Even 9.3s is incredible for that car and i mean 9.399s!!!
Im at 9.515s now and is so difficult to tame that car you cant imagine.

Last edited:
2012-03-14203506.jpg
[/IMG]
Best launch is at 1.20Gs

Nardo should be able to do 9.3s with no problem.

Noway Slash
I didnt tune it so well but i think that will never happen
Its no alike Zonda in any way
Zonda launches harder and accelarates a lot faster!!!
My record with Zonda is 9.3 flat
Its more powerfull and lighter

Well tuned I mean. Maybe I overshot it. 9.4s.

4 posts above i wrote that a top class tune can do 9.399s but that will be so
incredible like a miracle!!!
I know that cause i did 9.515s and my tune is 10 minutes play:sly:

Well tuned I mean. Maybe I overshot it. 9.4s.

Yeah I thought it would be a lot faster too. I just tried tuning the Saleen S7, which has more HP and less weight than the Nardo, but the weight distribution sucks and could only manage a 9.59X. Damn MRs are slow. đź‘Ž

My S7 runs 9.4s last I checked. AKA ran a bit faster though and killed me by a bit cause he got a nasty tree on me a few times.

Back