My Route X Top 100 1/4 Mile Tiimes.

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 6 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
Since Ive been getting on this website and after reading the stickies and talking to all the good tuners, you guys know who you are, Ive sucessfully made my 1/4 mile times signifagntly faster. i am currently in the process of redoing my entire top 100 1/4 mile times. gonna restart over and over to keep only 1 time for each car so I can get 100 different cars on my list. Expect it soon guys.
These are my old times, new times will be up sooner than later.
DSCF6067.jpg

DSCF6068.jpg

DSCF6069.jpg

DSCF6070.jpg

DSCF6071.jpg

DSCF6072.jpg

DSCF6073.jpg

DSCF6074.jpg

DSCF6076.jpg

DSCF6077.jpg

DSCF6078.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to Shake for his transmission thread and to kleo for the FF help.

My Subaru runs 10.82's and is not even broken in and still is a W.I.P, now if only u could find out what subaru mine is:)......

r4a2g0
Since Ive been getting on this website and after reading the stickies and talking to all the good tuners, you guys know who you are, Ive sucessfully made my 1/4 mile times signifagntly faster. i am currently in the process of redoing my entire top 100 1/4 mile times. gonna restart over and over to keep only 1 time for each car so I can get 100 different cars on my list. Expect it soon guys.
These are my old times, new times will be up sooner than later.

Nice svt cobra time 👍

My Subaru runs 10.82's and is not even broken in and still is a W.I.P, now if only u could find out what subaru mine is:)......

Dont have a Subi on this list here. I would have to say an older one at 10.8. I do have one on the new list. Don't have the game on but i think its around 10.1XX. Its the Spec C.

Thank You Viper. All my times have gotten much better. Not the SVT :) My LeMans is at 8.9 now and the GTR is at 9.05. My 100 will be finished tomorrow I hope, gonna try to work on it since I'm off work.

Latest Posts

Back