Are your pictures legit???

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 19 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
People want to post a picture of their time from Route X to prove what they say is true. I agree with this. The picture format i dont agree with. Whats to stop someone from running a faster car beforehand then putting another car in its place for the time. Take the picture below for example. I ran a Bugatti Veyron on Route X and ran a 1/4 mile run. I went back and got my Midget out and now my midget appears to have run an 8 second quarter mile. The second picture and thrid picture below are how the pictures for 1/4 mile time proof should be, showing the time after the run with the car in the pic too like in picture 2 or from the list with the cars name listed above it as in picture 3.

Essentially any picture from Route X would suffice except a picture like picture 1. A picture from the Top 100 list would work too because it shows the car name next to the time. For example-My Top 100

Please give your thoughts.

Picture 1
DSCF6136.jpg

Picture 2
DSCF6135.jpg

Picture 3
DSCF6101.jpg

Last edited:
Thats why on the "other" site we post two pictures to prove our times.

Picture 1
IMAG0745.jpg

Picture 2
IMAG0746.jpg

This method works fine as long as you get the entire screen shot on picture 2 including g-force, date, and time. It would be near impossible to cheat this method.

Last edited:
I made a thread on this topic earlier today. Best way is to save to replay then take a pic of your replay data. It shows Gs for SRF cheats and the exact date and time.

I made a thread on this topic earlier today. Best way is to save to replay then take a pic of your replay data. It shows Gs for SRF cheats and the exact date and time.

Your way makes it EASIER to cheat. Sorry...

Picture 3 doesn't qualify either. No G-Forces shown.

True no G force shown, but we dont compare G force we compare time. Seeing the name of the car in the same box as the time we are claiming works out perfectly.

Last edited:
true no g force shown but we dont compare g force we compaer time and seeing the name of the car in the same box as the time we are claiming then is works out perfectly.

We also compare G-force...to see if someone is using SRF or not.

true no g force shown but we dont compare g force we compaer time and seeing the name of the car in the same box as the time we are claiming then is works out perfectly.

No. Your wrong. No need for explanation.

PTK
Your way makes it EASIER to cheat. Sorry...

All i wanted was to know if this was a good way of submitting times.

It was just an idea i had thats all. I thought it might help because it states the exact date and time as well as Gs etc as well as the PSN ID that people always forget to submitt.

But if for some reason its easier to cheat this way then i guess its no good so thanks for the info PTK. 👍

True no G force shown, but we dont compare G force we compare time. Seeing the name of the car in the same box as the time we are claiming then is works out perfectly.

Your right G-force is not important. If an ACR's pulls 1.60g thats normal right?
^SARCASM

I know people that can check for photoshopping. Most people don't want to put the time in though.

People want to post a picture of their time from Route X to prove what they say is true. I agree with this. The picture format i dont agree with. Whats to stop someone from running a faster car beforehand then putting another car in its place for the time. Take the picture below for example. I ran a Bugatti Veyron on Route X and ran a 1/4 mile run. I went back and got my Midget out and now my midget appears to have run an 8 second quarter mile. The second picture and thrid picture below are how the pictures for 1/4 mile time proof should be, showing the time after the run with the car in the pic too like in picture 2 or from the list with the cars name listed above it as in picture 3.

Essentially any picture from Route X would suffice except a picture like picture 1. A picture from the Top 100 list would work too because it shows the car name next to the time. For example-My Top 100

Please give your thoughts.

Haha I notice that for the first time this morning when I grab my second car to tune.... But why bother we all know what a specific car can or can't run.

PTK
No. Your wrong. No need for explanation.

Your right G-force is not important. If an ACR's pulls 1.60g thats normal right?
^SARCASM

Actually there is a need for an explanation. As you can tell, using context clues, i don't know SRF is used to give you better times, Ive never used it. Thats why I didnt see the need to show the G force in the picture. There is no need for you to be anal about it. Notice swara96s post, he "explained" the reason for showing the G force instead of being a 🤬 about it.

Last edited:
Haha I notice that for the first time this morning when I grab my second car to tune.... But why bother we all know what a specific car can or can't run.

Sometimes you can grab an underused car and it will surprise you what times they run. Right now I'm building an arsenal of cars between 9.1-9.7 just for all those cars between the GTRs/Vipers and classic muscle group. It's rough looking for ones not on the leaderboards but I've found a few.

Latest Posts

Back