SRT4 times

yes, very nice! and finally, it will be possible to pass under 10.800 if you use middle-turbo:tup:

I used high rpm turbo and middle rpm turbo
Time was faster with high man
One was 10.749 and othen 10.824
I believe thats a big difference
But someone with special trans can do it!!!

Very nice, now we are starting to see people break into the 10's with it. I'm at 10.864. And it seems that I need to work with it again.

a.jpg
[/IMG]
Just tuned it.

I did 10.881 without special launching, at full throttle launch, with an unfinished tune and crapy shifting (im not really good at shifting) due to that i really don't care much about that car. '-_-' i believe i can make it faster but, eh...

Last edited:
AKA I95
I did 10.881 without special launching, at full throttle launch, with an unfinished tune and crapy shifting (im not really good at shifting) due to that i really don't care much about that car. '-_-' i believe i can make it faster but, eh...

Full throttle too. I have no idea how to 'special launch' a FF properly

I thought it was a .781?

Sirkevinofnelso
Well why don't you show us what fast is?

Cool story, care to re-tell? I wasn't talking to you was I?? I didn't refer to you? Or did I? Or do you fall into the same category??

C0DIS4FISH
Cool story, care to re-tell? I wasn't talking to you was I?? I didn't refer to you? Or did I? Or do you fall into the same category??

I just don't think there is a reason to come here and attack someone like that. It is unwarranted and really childish. You act like someone really gives a rat's a$$ about your opinion..mate. Go troll elsewhere you envious troublemaker.

swara96
Viperbeatsvette has the fastest Le Mans Quattro right now, which I'm sure you probably cannot beat right away. Viper is fast.

"The fastest Lemans" so so no one has equaled his time? Might want to consult the leader board then mate and get back to me... Don't remember mentioning you either.. But dont worry, it's your problem when you get dusted by someone you've never heard of...

"The fastest Lemans" so so no one has equaled his time? Might want to consult the leader board then mate and get back to me... Don't remember mentioning you either.. But dont worry, it's your problem when you get dusted by someone you've never heard of...

obvious-troll-wedding.jpg

Just because someone tied his time doesn't make him slower. Did someone beat his time? No. So he is still the fastest. Even if there are 10 people with the same time, all are tied for 1st.

Edit- And who are you C0D, what are your fast cars? Can we say you are slow because "word gets 'round?"

I used high rpm turbo and middle rpm turbo
Time was faster with high man
One was 10.749 and othen 10.824
I believe thats a big difference
But someone with special trans can do it!!!

in my case,
using high-turbo with set rpm start is 10.792(full throttle start is 10.810)
using mid-turbo with set rpm start is 10.765(full throttle start is 10.775)

this car with mid-turbo is like RWD one:)

C0DIS4FISH

We don't see you dusting anyone. I bet if you raced viper or swara they would make you look like an idiot. You would be sucking tailpipe.

Right back atcha buddy.

the only person who equaled his time is PTK, who we all know is the 4WD expert. Don't talk all big about yourself before your first 5 posts.

You know what's ironic about this is your all the ones who talk 🤬 and you all back yourselves up like your all too good.. Ha when you all haven't even raced me. Don't you think I could back up my talk if I said it in the first place? You all have nothin on me... How about you all stop trolling ME.

You know what's ironic about this is your all the ones who talk 🤬 and you all back yourselves up like your all too good.. Ha when you all haven't even raced me. Don't you think I could back up my talk if I said it in the first place? You all have nothin on me... How about you all stop trolling ME.

First of all, you started it.

Second of all, stop trolling everyone. Good day sir and may I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors.

Latest Posts

Back