S7 Saleen

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 48 comments
I figured the standard SS camaro would be a little faster than the Z28 because of the extra torque.. but the RM model has to be pushing the 10.2s..

I don't know cause i didn't try it
IN fact i didn't have time to try it
That happened last week

This was about the best I can get it to
P1010001-1.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Ballast helps the launch enough to gain about .020 faster though.

completely opposite, it dose not have a good launch, with torque so hi and how light the car its = lots of spin with no grip and the suspension don't help much either

I dont how you tune your cars but mine is a first gear launch with a top end of 244 - 245mph over the 3000m, yes there is alot of spin but with good tunning you can make it work.

I dont how you tune your cars but mine is a first gear launch with a top end of 244 - 245mph over the 3000m, yes there is alot of spin but with good tunning you can make it work.
The S7? Ours are set to a 1/4 mile setup so my top speed is set to 175-180 so i need to launch in 2nd with 100-130kg and ballast and those were my results. Thats if your talking about the S7 of course

^^Yeah you and Master Shake got in the 9.5's. I ran it a few time last night and got it to 9.604 so a few minor tweaks i should be hitting that time too. BTW nice work!

^^Yeah you and Master Shake got in the 9.5's. I ran it a few time last night and got it to 9.604 so a few minor tweaks i should be hitting that time too. BTW nice work!

You might be running too much ballast. I found it slowed down the top end too much when I ran max.

thank, i really didn't do anything, i tune it like that on indy long time ago and i ran it just yesterday for this thread purpose, i know it can get way faster cause since the tune was for indy well it ran out of gear about 360meters, giving me one hell of acceleration but short top, i'll see if i can do better but i really don't care much about the car

Yeah I'm running extremely low 9.6s almost 9.5s. Shouldn't be too hard to get it in.

Back