The escudo challenge

By studying 0-60 and 0-100 times you can kinda tell where you need to work more on yours,

We all tune our own cars too :)

Ahh, c'mon people, he has good prizes and im in. Bring it, we know you have it, we know you tuned even thou you don't use it, well show me what you got and prove me I can't tune it all. :D

btw. until what time I have to summit my fastest time?

AKA I95
Ahh, c'mon people, he has good prizes and im in. Bring it, we know you have it, we know you tuned even thou you don't use it, well show me what you got and prove me I can't tune it all. :D

btw. until what time I have to summit my fastest time?

Until the online car dealer changes, so i believe 2 weeks.

By studying 0-60 and 0-100 times you can kinda tell where you need to work more on yours,

We all tune our own cars too :)

Oh, sorry I just read my post again and it must sound like I'm accusing people of that. I didn't mean to. I meant to say it more along the lines of I would probably have to cheat to have times as good as some of you guys because I'm not as good at tuning yet.

Oh, sorry I just read my post again and it must sound like I'm accusing people of that. I didn't mean to. I meant to say it more along the lines of I would probably have to cheat to have times as good as some of you guys because I'm not as good at tuning yet.

It's all good 👍 I actually thought you were referring to drag teams sharing tunes. But there's a lot of them that don't.

Well AKA spent 5 sec... I spent 5 days :D

[sarcasm]I know I'm an AWD legend so I hope I don't scare you off guys 👍 [/sarcasm]

escudo2.jpg

Thanks guys, but trust me... if there isn't a lot left in this car then I have stumbled across a good setup by sheer luck :lol:

Your possess a cunning ability to get people to let the guard down while you go in for the kill. Do not be fooled, fest0r is a drag tuning genius lol. 👍

:lol: I wish... now I see why you're head of marketing... you can sell anything :lol:

What's a better sales pitch than good ol' numbers? Here are some numbers: 6-rounds of our drag tournament complete, 24-number of entrants to date, 3-fest0rs current standing on the leaderboards.

1 win could be considered luck, but to perform that well on a weekly basis against the caliber of competitors we have is truly skill. 👍

Well I take part every week (I wish more people would 👍) and get a point for doing so. Also, having a few cars tuned doesn't make a pro :D

Anyway, as I suspected it gets much faster... case closed :lol:

fest0r
Well I take part every week (I wish more people would 👍) and get a point for doing so. Also, having a few cars tuned doesn't make a pro :D

Anyway, as I suspected it gets much faster... case closed :lol:

Yes i believe i have seen the one your in, if it is i remember seeing all the pros on the leader boards.... I might be able to compete in some cars but im not sure, i feel like im fast but also not at the same time.

Well we know for sure that that tune is Clueless ;)

No insult intended. Was meant for a joke haha

Oh yes, very Clueless :dopey:

I have alot to learn oh mighty drag Gods :bowdown:

(this was also for laughs :D, no insult was taken ;) )

Last edited:
Ok guys times on the op.... I do have a few questions if anyone could anwser would be great.

1: what is the escudos max hp? I believe mine is still at the normal 1050 hp

2: is there any way to post pictures of times on ipods to gtp? I have a 8.499 i would like to share with you guys to inspire you to beat me, and it follows all the op rules (no aids) but this is very dumb sounding in my mind for me to claim i beat (for now) some very good tuners and not be able to prove it. If there is a way to post ipod pics id love to know how, thanks guys and keep tuning!

Ok guys times on the op.... I do have a few questions if anyone could anwser would be great.

1: what is the escudos max hp? I believe mine is still at the normal 1050 hp

2: is there any way to post pictures of times on ipods to gtp? I have a 8.499 i would like to share with you guys to inspire you to beat me, and it follows all the op rules (no aids) but this is very dumb sounding in my mind for me to claim i beat (for now) some very good tuners and not be able to prove it. If there is a way to post ipod pics id love to know how, thanks guys and keep tuning!

You mean pics that are already on the iPod ? If so there's an app for that...it's called photobucket and it's free. It's what I use with the iPhone.

Mikeybc
You mean pics that are already on the iPod ? If so there's an app for that...it's called photobucket and it's free. It's what I use with the iPhone.

Hey mikey i ran you last night! Nice ford lightning and thanks i will download it.

Back