GTR '07 times

• Thread starter Swara
  • 45 comments
United States
USA
swara96
My GTR '07 time is 9.126 so far. Pics will be uploaded soon. What about you guys?
imagevmqn.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the other R35. It's slower than the Spec V, but still has a killer time 👍

I cant show you mine but pb was 9.108
I know that someone can go under 9.1 for sure
Ans as i said before that car is capable of 9.090 tops

kleomenis5582
I cant show you mine but pb was 9.108
I know that someone can go under 9.1 for sure
Ans as i said before that car is capable of 9.090 tops

photo1ws.jpg

With a little more tweaking, I will get into the 9.09s hopefully!!

KaroSVTR
You guys think it will get under 9.0's?

POSSIBLY, but if so just. It will spin less with less hp and more weight but you never know. Every car has that little bit to squeeze out 👍

KaroSVTR
I wanna tune it but i need to break it in first. & thats just blah

Same here bro, I think the '07 looks better than the SpecV so it'd be good to demonlish some SpecVs with my '07

Well it seems ive hit a bit of a wall. Im trying to create a new transmission but i got 9.119 that time. .001 better 0-60 but in 5th it gets pulled on. Trying one more, will edit in.

Even slower, 9.123. Ok time to copy the old tune over the others and make a better suspension with one and better pulling gears with the other.

Well it seems ive hit a bit of a wall. Im trying to create a new transmission but i got 9.119 that time. .001 better 0-60 but in 5th it gets pulled on. Trying one more, will edit in.

Either your top speed is too short or too long.

kttheman001
Yes too long as my second was even longer. I may try a shorter one.

Also what have been your guys experiences with toe and camber? I have personally seen that slight toe on front and back are good, but ive so far only experimented with positive. Camber i have seen has negative effects personally.

Also the anti roll bars seem to make no difference , and compression on the dampers increased my Gs but all in all same exact result time wise. Extension i have seen no difference with so far. Spring rate has always confused me....

But im curious on your experiences with these if your tuning this cars suspension.

And sorry, thought i edited that post not qouted!

kttheman001
Also what have been your guys experiences with toe and camber? I have personally seen that slight toe on front and back are good, but ive so far only experimented with positive. Camber i have seen has negative effects personally.

Also the anti roll bars seem to make no difference , and compression on the dampers increased my Gs but all in all same exact result time wise. Extension i have seen no difference with so far. Spring rate has always confused me....

But im curious on your experiences with these if your tuning this cars suspension.

Never use camber on DRIVE WHEELS..

Yeah listen to Matt. Never ever use camber on AWD. Toe rarely on AWD but you dont need it for the GTR

ill give it a go tonight if im not tuning my supra for 3000 or my dc2 teg. gotta break it in first though

KaroSVTR
Try this for you suspension
lowest/highest
highest/highest
1/10
7/8
1/1
0.0/0.0
0.0/0.0

Fairly close to what i have, lets give it a shot.

Wow nice, came up with a 9.115 this time, thanks karo.

I think the rest is in the transmission though, my only problem being that im not too sure if i can get more pull with out killing the smoothness of my 3rd to 4th. May have to create a new transmission again, a bit shorter this time.

New trans pulls harder off the line but im still playing with third because i keep loosing it there. I must got to bead tho, as i must wake up for school in about 3 hours, so i will work more later on. Ill catch you all later!

Last edited:
Fairly close to what i have, lets give it a shot.

Wow nice, came up with a 9.115 this time, thanks karo.

I think the rest is in the transmission though, my only problem being that im not too sure if i can get more pull with out killing the smoothness of my 3rd to 4th. May have to create a new transmission again, a bit shorter this time.

New trans pulls harder off the line but im still playing with third because i keep loosing it there. I must got to bead tho, as i must wake up for school in about 3 hours, so i will work more later on. Ill catch you all later!
No problem bro 👍

Well i took a slight break and decided to try my black mask out. Im curious how you guys feel about a 9.178, does this seem fast for a black mask? Was trying to see how close to the '07 i could come, best i can get so far.

Well i took a slight break and decided to try my black mask out. Im curious how you guys feel about a 9.178, does this seem fast for a black mask? Was trying to see how close to the '07 i could come, best i can get so far.

No offense intended, but the Black Edition is supposed to do very low 8.9's.

Back