◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,692 comments
I can help VOL JBOLAZ steward D3. Jusy got a 3D TV so mabye ill get some better angles. lol.

Looking at the roster for this week, I think one of us has fair chance at moving up. Again, the important thing is keeping it on the track. I think Doughboy can easily beat us, but aside from that, I think we have a fair shot at second along with several others.

I'm hoping for a nice close fight tonight. We just have to keep it on the track.

You'll notice not much in the way of relegation this week. The grim reapers scythe takes a break this week :mischievous:

Eep. Depending on how things go, that may force extra relegation next week.

...going to have to try a little harder to stay safe this week.

Eep. Depending on how things go, that may force extra relegation next week.

...going to have to try a little harder to stay safe this week.

That shouldn't be an issue ap.

We can safely run 12 in each division on Sunday night. So, if everyone races on the 29th, we should be able to use the 'standard' promotion/relegation scheme and stay within our limits 👍

Always try harder :)

I have to put in a pretty sure I will not be racing on Sunday, the 22nd.

I am helping the scouts run through archery and rifles today,and with an unexpectedly high turnout that I am now hearing about, I have to spend a few more hours reloading a couple of cases of 12 gauge, and that means some extra hours cleaning (or rather, teaching to clean), for many of the younger guys.

Good luck, sorry that I won't be able to make it. I hope I can see one of the races, ESP in the new RM that has me flummoxed.

Hey Handlebar, sorry for the delay in responding and sorry you won't be able to make it. Driver list updated.

Number of laps tonight?

And can we put the lap counts in the second post with the car/track combos?

esh
I can do some photos if you like. Not the same thing in GT5 but I actually have a degree in photography....which of course explains why I'm a network admin today.

Thanks, that'd be awesome! I've added you to the list as a photographer. If you don't get to use your degree in your work life, you might as well get to use it in your play life! :lol:

I can help VOL JBOLAZ steward D3. Jusy got a 3D TV so mabye ill get some better angles. lol.

Thanks Goat, I've just sent you an invite to the S.N.A.I.L. Steward group so that you can read up on what we expect of you when you serve as a S.N.A.I.L. steward.

Last edited:
Number of laps tonight?

That's not a bad idea.

Lap count:
Round 1: Honda S2000 @ Deep Forest Reverse = 7 laps
Round 2: Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) RM @ Nurburgring GP/F = 5 laps
Round 3: Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera @ Suzuka Circuit = 5 laps

Number of laps tonight?

That's not a bad idea.

Lap count:
Round 1: Honda S2000 @ Deep Forest Reverse = 7 laps
Round 2: Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) RM @ Nurburgring GP/F = 5 laps
Round 3: Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera @ Suzuka Circuit = 5 laps

Okay, no problem. I've updated the line-up with the number of laps.

How to file a Racing Complaint

This process has been adapted from the GTP OLR Rules (Section 17), but simplified and made more applicable to our league. Failure to complete all seven of the steps below will result in your complaint not being an official complaint. Therefore, do not expect any action to be taken if you don't follow these steps thoroughly.

All complaints relating to a racing incident must follow this procedure:
  1. Contact your Division Steward with a PM by 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific on Monday night
    • The Division Steward for D1 drivers is Handlebar
    • The Division Steward for D2 drivers is Dragonwhisky
    • The Division Steward for D3 drivers is DrKronin
    • The Division Steward for D4 drivers is dabneyd
    • The Division Steward for D5 drivers is JLBowler
  2. Add the driver you're filing a complaint against as a 'Recipient' on the PM (this is the most important step!)
  3. Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
  4. Supply Round # and Race #
  5. Supply lap number
  6. Supply time of incident
  7. Supply details and any other relevant information relating to the incident
Our stewards will then review the reported incident(s) and determine what penalties, if any, are appropriate.

In case the procedure regarding race incidents is not followed and the driver decides to discuss the racing incident in public here on the S.N.A.I.L. forum, the driver may be given a warning or an infraction (in case of repetition or blunt accusations) by one of the S.N.A.I.L. admins.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are the recipient of a racing complaint, feel free to tell "your side of the story" to your Division Steward so that he can relay it to the rest of the stewards who will be reviewing the incident. There is no need to reply to the driver who filed the complaint against you unless you want to and are able to do so in a completely non-confrontational manner.

Last edited:
I do have have use of a microphone tonight. I attempted to take mine apart last night, but even though the volume adjuster screws apart, it doesnt actually come apart unless you do something you'll regret....

Anyway, I'm going to order a new mic, but for tonight I'll be able to type out just the point totals for for first-third and whomever is currently in lie for relegation.

How is this for a letter

Dearest Turtle Beach

🤬 off

-former customer

I'm having problems signing into PSN. Is anyone else?

p.s. It seems to be my a_garris account. My alt account can log in just fine. Grrr.

After signing on this morning for an hour, I have been unable to maintain a connection longer than 5 minutes. I keep getting "An unexpected error has occurred." I have dinner with the inlaws in an hour and wont be able to do a status check on my system for another 3-4 hours. Needless to say, I'm concerned.

EDIT: If I restart my system, it lets me back on for a few minutes, but then automatically shuts down. My connection speed is about 20% of normal. :(

After signing on this morning for an hour, I have been unable to maintain a connection longer than 5 minutes. I keep getting "An unexpected error has occurred." I have dinner with the inlaws in an hour and wont be able to do a status check on my system for another 3-4 hours. Needless to say, I'm concerned.

Driving with some friends now and there are some strange PSN things going on. People getting signed out, having issues signing in and not seeing me signed in. deep breath time ...

I finally got in, and was in for about thirty minutes, then it just signed me out.

Tonight may not go well.

I'm currently obnline and have been for about 30 minutes, but I know tcrash is having issues with staying online today.

Only issues I've been having are ISP issues. But I guess the line pullers aren't working today, so I'm good. Btw. In d3 if anyone would like to join.

Hello all! I'm happy to say, that being a new father is the best thing to happen in my life since I met my wife. Possibly in the top ten was joining the SNAIL.

Anyway, I want to race with you all tonight. Not sure what the guidelines are for returning tonight. Just a reminder I dont' have a microphone thats working. I will have time to purchase the cars for this evening.

Looks like the league hasn't changed much since I left, so hope to get back in and racing tonight!

Please let me know if I need to do anything.

Thank you!

Aaron AG07WRXTR

Hello all! I'm happy to say, that being a new father is the best thing to happen in my life since I met my wife.

Good stuff AG, glad you're smilin' :)

Possibly in the top ten was joining the SNAIL.

I should say ;)

Anyway, I want to race with you all tonight. Not sure what the guidelines are for returning tonight. Just a reminder I dont' have a microphone thats working. I will have time to purchase the cars for this evening.

Looks like the league hasn't changed much since I left, so hope to get back in and racing tonight!

Please let me know if I need to do anything.

Thank you!

Aaron AG07WRXTR

I'll reinstate you in Division 1 as that's where you left when your driving career was interrupted :)

Zer0 will send you friend requests from the SNAIL_Division accounts, 1, 2 and 3, if you aren't friends already. You'll be racing in the SNAIL_Division1 room tonight.

Are you planning a full time return or is this a one of?

Thanks,

kcheeb

Sorry guys but I have to quit the league,just don't have the time for it anymore.I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope this league grows.

MLRSparco
Sorry guys but I have to quit the league,just don't have the time for it anymore.I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope this league grows.

Sorry to hear that Sparco. Thanks for the good wishes and letting us know, appreciated.

Cheers, kcheeb

Back