The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
At least! A golf MK1! And two days ago i was offering 5million to get one! Thanks PD! and zero miles! (which kinda sucks cause i can't move it now, cause i collect zero mile cars). Anyway, will look again in the used car section for another one to drive.

Hey!
What happened to all the letters between C and V.After Alfa and BMW I was expecting Chevrolet.
Still that is PD keeping it unpredictable!
Regards

New OCD 👍

Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61. Cr.50,930
Jaguar S-Type R '02. Cr.92,130
Jaguar XKR R Performance '02. Cr.118,450
Jaguar XFR '10 Cr.120,000
Jaguar XKR Coupe '99. Cr.128,000
Jaguar XJ220 '92. Cr.749,140
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car Cr.2,000,000
Pontiac Vibe GT '03. Cr.21,120
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04. Cr.34,490
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02. Cr.35,000
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02. Cr.35,000
Pontiac.Templest Le Mans GTO '64. Cr.52,600
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04. Cr.37,930
Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00. Cr.1,000,000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09. Cr.2,000,000
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo Cr.5,000,000

Wow..the XFR'10 is one that I just received with a 1000 ticket a while ago. That's one that's going to please a lot of people..👍

Rit
Wow..the XFR'10 is one that I just received with a 1000 ticket a while ago. That's one that's going to please a lot of people..👍

Isn't the XFR a prize car, and you can trade it as well. If so, I would think most people that wanted it already have it?

Digital-Nitrate
Isn't the XFR a prize car, and you can trade it as well. If so, I would think most people that wanted it already have it?

I think most people sold it thinking it was worthless and thought they could eventualy find it in the used car dealer.

I think most people sold it thinking it was worthless and thought they could eventualy find it in the used car dealer.

That's right!...It's a Standard that never shows in the UCD so in my books that's a fairly rare bird. I hadn't won it and probably wasn't going to either.

No XJR9 LM Standard. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
That's the only Jag I didn't have.
I've never seen this car in the normal UCD either.
I reckon they want you to pay for the Premium one.

I am missing half the Pontiacs though.

Rit
That's right!...It's a Standard that never shows in the UCD so in my books that's a fairly rare bird. I hadn't won it and probably wasn't going to either.

It's a good tough event, but the XFR '10 can be won with persistence.

A nice lot this week if just for the paints. I have noticed though that if you have multiple accounts the colours for each vehicle are all the same through each account, you don't get any variations among them..

zdenko
No XJR9 LM Standard. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
That's the only Jag I didn't have.
I've never seen this car in the normal UCD either.
I reckon they want you to pay for the Premium one.

I am missing half the Pontiacs though.

I bought my XJR9 LM Standard 2 days before the DLC for it was announced :grumpy:

Last edited:
Ah. A Jaguar & Pontiac OCD.
Not too bad I guess, will be nice to keep a 0/0/0 XFR stored up for trading 👍

Why do they insist on putting the formula gran truismo in the OCD? Seems like every update it's there. I am waiting for the xr8 to come around again.

Froudeybrand
Why do they insist on putting the formula gran truismo in the OCD? Seems like every update it's there. I am waiting for the xr8 to come around again.

Because in A-spec/B-spec you need one to complete the FGT event. Before the OCD was put in, you had to wait for one to pop up in the UCD, which was ridiculously frustrating.

MuoNiuLa
Because in A-spec/B-spec you need one to complete the FGT event. Before the OCD was put in, you had to wait for one to pop up in the UCD, which was ridiculously frustrating.

But surely people have at least one by now. I can see what your saying because I didn't relise this.

Froudeybrand
But surely people have at least one by now. I can see what your saying because I didn't relise this.

I think it's good they always have a Formula Gran Turismo in the OCD. Like the other person said, there is the offline championship where getting the car to that was pure luck before. But there's also various online races and championships where you'll want a specific color of it, and this is the only way you can get different colors for them. I personally only miss the Green/Yellow one to make my collection complete

Huh??? That makes no sense, but at this point, not much surprises me any more, but I think your estimation is probably way off the mark.

A nice lot this week if just for the paints. I have noticed though that if you have multiple accounts the colours for each vehicle are all the same through each account, you don't get any variations among them..

You can get variations if you use a different PS3.

Back