Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE `10 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

TUNE WITH BALLAST.
astonv12correct.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

OK now , ballast added. Sorry for this.

Dude, you are in overdrive lately with tunes!
6 days to go, and no more Praiano tunes.
What are we all going to do? :crazy:
Thanks for all these tunes!

Dude, you are in overdrive lately with tunes!
6 days to go, and no more Praiano tunes.
What are we all going to do? :crazy:
Thanks for all these tunes!

Yes my friend ,beach and tunes, before hard working and no GT5 . I need my dose for 2 months. I will be back again in july i hope.

Thanks a lot for your help too. You make me a rich tuner with the B-spec races.
No more credits problems to buy my parts and cars.

Cheers praiano, great tune as always.

Thanks it´s a nice car to drive, a good surprise. I´m working now on the SLR `03 non premium at 600PP . Also a big surprise, my test online against a lot of good people is very impressive. The car is very fast . Next to come.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

Still the boss at high speed ring.550 p is only one name.hsc 03
Great top speed, + fantastic acceleration + good grip = winner car.

Did you win that 600pp race with your slr

I win 2 race safely on Nordschleife right now. The car is 6:25 grid start and the best of all, with a great driving sensation. A blast... I have to test the tune on the premium.

Wow you work fast, I'll try the Aston tonight.
Thanks again :)

I have to work fast. Need to finish all my cars before countdown over. Always appear one more to tune.

It´s so good !! This is my game in the game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

You haven't got a couple of guys on the side helping with your tunes, man they're coming out quicker than a production line:)
I hope all goes well with the trip away my friend, stay safe and i as well as many others look forward to your return.👍

You haven't got a couple of guys on the side helping with your tunes, man they're coming out quicker than a production line:)
I hope all goes well with the trip away my friend, stay safe and i as well as many others look forward to your return.👍

Hello my friend, nobody on my side, it will not help, i think ,or better , i don´t think anymore when i try to find a way to let any car good. Some take time other not. All my tunes are all around tunes .Generally they are good for the ring but can be driven well any track, i test it on more than 5 tracks during the fine tuning.
On a normal car i spend 3 hours more or less. Some others take months...:ouch:

Thanks a lot, i´ll be back soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey praiano! Suggestions for 500pp or 650pp online tunes for racing tires? Thanks. :P

Hi, 650PP road car racing soft, without aero downforce, the best for me is the FORD GT NO STRIPE. You have also the Aventador , Audi le Mans and some few others.

500PP , i don´t have any idea, i don´t tune this kind of combination, but i think that any good 550pp like Honda (or Acura) HSC , Lotus 111R , BMW CSL, Lotus Evora, Amuse S2000 R1.....must be top cars at 500PP too.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

^Thanks. 👍

I tried out your 550pp M3 (premium) and it is ace. Great job! Unfortunately I didn't think the same for the 600pp R8, though. It was not bad, but it just can't compete with the other 600pp competitors out there. The absolute best 600pp is the FTO Super Touring car. It's an absolute dream to drive. :embarrassed: Make sure to check it out if you ever see one. With your tuning abilities I can't imagine how dominant it would be.

Anyway keep up the great tuning.

^Thanks. 👍

I tried out your 550pp M3 (premium) and it is ace. Great job! Unfortunately I didn't think the same for the 600pp R8, though. It was not bad, but it just can't compete with the other 600pp competitors out there. The absolute best 600pp is the FTO Super Touring car. It's an absolute dream to drive. :embarrassed: Make sure to check it out if you ever see one. With your tuning abilities I can't imagine how dominant it would be.

Anyway keep up the great tuning.

Good you like the M3 ,very nice drive i agree. You´re right about the R8 5.2, it´s fast but special to drive. I prefer the 4.2 so far. The 5.2 is an older tune , perhaps it need an update.
If i have the time i will do the FTO SUPER TOURING , but basing me on the Adrenaline one to compare. I will publish something only if i tune a car at least as good as his FTO.
Have a nice day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN `03 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Very good balance, fast and safe. All-around tune ,special gears for the Nurburgring Nordschleife .
I prefer the standard model because of the roof top view, not available for the premium. The tune is also OK for premium SLR anyway.

CtedAzur_18.jpg
mercedesslrmclaren03600pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
hi Praiano,

im a big fan of your tunes, they are great.
Yesterday I managed to do 6:29.816 with your LFA tune 550PP.

Thanks for everything!

@ Praiano

I just noticed that the GT-R 07 has more power, but also at lower revs so the gear ratios probably weren't correct.
I really want to unleash this car online, I'd even send you a donor car if you want?

Thanks Praiano for all your hard work !!

Keep up the good work my friend

Zmatch

You´re welcome , enjoy your drive.

hi Praiano,

im a big fan of your tunes, they are great.
Yesterday I managed to do 6:29.816 with your LFA tune 550PP.

Thanks for everything!

Nice time, i was planing to make an update of this tune but i don´t have time anymore to do that. Good to see it´s still fast.
Enjoy.

@ Praiano

I just noticed that the GT-R 07 has more power, but also at lower revs so the gear ratios probably weren't correct.
I really want to unleash this car online, I'd even send you a donor car if you want?

I would like to do this test but unfortunately ,no time. Did you compare the 2 cars on the test track? Race the ghost of both at same PP.... This is the only way to know exactly what car is faster.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

So fast J°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°J
mitsuftotc600_zps82de693e.jpg

Mitsubishi13.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
you keep killing this tuning game homie.... if its cool,can i send you a friend request on psn so i can race with you?

Hi, yes of course you can send me a FR, i will add you later. I think i will be online on Monday for the last time till july. :ouch::ouch::nervous::nervous::) i wil play all night long for sure.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yes my friend ,beach and tunes, before hard working and no GT5 . I need my dose for 2 months. I will be back again in july i hope.

Thanks a lot for your help too. You make me a rich tuner with the B-spec races.
No more credits problems to buy my parts and cars.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

Thanks for all these new tunes, especially the FTO!
Thanks for the B-spec race compliment...
...but I think you have been getting lots of help from your other friends too.
I was only able to run them for you until you got back to Brazil.
Keep them on share when you hit the road so you we can run them for you while you are gone.
You and your tunes are going to be missed!

I also find your tunes very good, Praiano. However I would like to have a bit more oversteer, especially out of the curves. How can I modify your tunes in order to otain this? I know I have to set harder back suspension and/or softer front ones, but what about the LSD? I have no clue for the LSD....

whitepanther65
I also find your tunes very good, Praiano. However I would like to have a bit more oversteer, especially out of the curves. How can I modify your tunes in order to otain this? I know I have to set harder back suspension and/or softer front ones, but what about the LSD? I have no clue for the LSD....

Decrease acceleration sensitivity. Works for me.

Back