5/23/12 - A-Spec: 430PP FF Challenge

• Thread starter C_Raccoon23
  • 459 comments
I never really tried seasonals until the a spec challenges, just do 16 1/2 hours left of b spec nurb!

Clever PD, giving away an rm'ed car 👍

By the way, does this seasonal, or the similar ones before the a spec challenge, have rabbit cars? If they do, this breaks the whole lower pp thing.

And to think a week ago I was hunting for a DeLorean, finally got it after so much effort and now it's sitting there in the OCD... Hate when that happens...

I never really tried seasonals until the a spec challenges, just do 16 1/2 hours left of b spec nurb!

Clever PD, giving away an rm'ed car 👍

By the way, does this seasonal, or the similar ones before the a spec challenge, have rabbit cars? If they do, this breaks the whole lower pp thing.

I did tsukuba in a relatively overkill stock 98 DC2, 1st by 6/7, rabbits? no, just 11 cars starting ahead of you, 1st is abt 16-18 secs ahead 1st lap, standard rolling start.

@MuoNiuLa - Can you update your original post with any of the tunes our fellow GTP members post. So if someone comes looking for a car to use in this event their able to find it rather quickly. Thanks.

Right, gave the Polo GTI a run at 299pp, but I couldn't keep the other cars behind me on the final straight :scared:

I bumped up the PP to 305 and won by 3 seconds.

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

Set up is as follows:

IMAG0105.jpg

There is a bug in this picture. The max speed is actually 112mph, not 180mph. Another thing for PD to fix.

I love the new reward system and I'm loving the fact that they finally broke away from the old 400, 500, 650 PP format. Sheesh that was getting boring driving the same cars every week.

And to think a week ago I was hunting for a DeLorean, finally got it after so much effort and now it's sitting there in the OCD... Hate when that happens...

Me too, I think for the last 4 cycles one or more car has done this to me.

I love the new reward system and I'm loving the fact that they finally broke away from the old 400, 500, 650 PP format. Sheesh that was getting boring driving the same cars every week.

I hope they start to do seasonal events with past GT race events. For example they used to have those Lancer Evo Vs Subaru WRX races although I forget with GT had that event.

With new reward i tried it on Cape Ring with completely stock on CS tyres with no oil change, no engine swap, no redone chassis Mazda Protegé '02 and won by 2 seconds.

With 110% bonus it gave me 930,000Cr

Can anyone confirm does the opponent cars change when you enter/exit a particular race or grid stays the same?

Thanx in advance.

I edited my post and added a photo of my set up 👍

And yes, grinding is actually going to be kinda fun from now on, and very quick too!

I still think it was better before they changed the seasonal events. That Ferrari event was my favorite.

amar212
Can anyone confirm does the opponent cars change when you enter/exit a particular race or grid stays the same?

Thanx in advance.

It changes somewhat, front runners are usually the same tho. I did tge tsukuba one in two dif cars and the pack was changed apart from the Integra at the front

@Lewis_Hamilton_

You sir have the prize of bloody good driving and the largest prize so far.

Currently at work :-( might try it tonight, but don't think will get anywhere near that.

Good work sir.

There is a bug in this picture. The max speed is actually 112mph, not 180mph. Another thing for PD to fix.

It doesn't give any units. As it happens, 112mph is 180km/h...

Still a bug needing fixing though.

Just did the 1st Tsukuba Race in a Spoon Fit Race Car - 369PP 123BHP, Nice little battle for 3rd. I came 4th in the end. As a Reward I got 400.000+ Credits (170% Log In Bonus Added) So I'm thinking you need at least a 150BHP Car to take on for the lead as I was 15 Seconds away from him at the end. Sucks that the Rubber banding is working throughout as he'd slow down massively as I was approaching 2nd & 3rd then when I was battling for 3rd he'd speed off again and regain seconds some how. But liking these new PDA Event Races :)

Set up is as follows:

IMAG0105.jpg

There is a bug in this picture. The max speed is actually 112mph, not 180mph. Another thing for PD to fix.[/QUOTE]

Ive noticed this before.For some reason it changes the mph units to km/h.

Sucks that the Rubber banding is working throughout as he'd slow down massively as I was approaching 2nd & 3rd then when I was battling for 3rd he'd speed off again and regain seconds some how. But liking these new PDA Event Races :)

It's actually his B-Spec mood. When no-one's nearby, they cool off and cooled drivers are much, much slower. When you're on his bumper, he heats up and heated drivers are faster, if more erratic.

SRF is allowed and I don't think it is calculated into the reward.

That said, I saw earlier in the thread that someone had done it in a nissan march. I had to try it as my mother in law is up for a couple of nights, and guess what she drives? P1 on the last corner at Tsukba ... (about 360 pp)

Not sure she's going to fit a stage 2 turbo and a racing suspension into hers just yet though. :)

Golded them all aside 1 with good coin having problems with daytona can only get sixth.

It's actually his B-Spec mood. When no-one's nearby, they cool off and cooled drivers are much, much slower. When you're on his bumper, he heats up and heated drivers are faster, if more erratic.

Ah of course! I was thinking that when I was doing the one of the Online B-Spec Races on the Nurburgring, I was in a BMW McLaren F1 Race Car & The guy in the lead was in the same Car. You could tell when I was near him he started to get quicker and we both pulled away from the guy in 3rd place. Theres so much about Gran Turismo in the background that we're unaware of. But then again it's just common sense.

Back