I make pretty pictures - HSV + Other Edits, BRZ Preview [9/29]

• Thread starter akuyuku
  • 187 comments
Thanks for the support. 👍

full set below

Only minimal editing on this. Bloom is all in-game, which is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks. It was a pain to correct the contrast for the dark pictures. They came out fine on my TV, but when I was editing they were so dark. :crazy:

Thanks again. 👍

An extra from the Enzo set. Somehow it never transferred.

And a teaser for the next set, coming out next weekend I guess.

(Note: The bloom in this shot is not from in-game, sadly.)

Set preview 2.

Believe it or not, I've only taken 3 shots of this car so far since I've been so busy with finals and everything around the corner. I just got to editing all 3 right now.

Wait a minute, this thing got bumped 3 days ago? Haha I didn't even notice!

Anyway, thanks for the comments and feedback (or accolades more accurately?). I decided to cancel the 908 set, I'll come back to it later I guess. Now I'm testing some shots with the GT for this week's 2.0. Full set will come once I'm done with finals.

Set located here.

Last edited:
Your made me drool all over my desktop! The first shot was excellent because the engine bay can be seen gorgeously! The second shot may be out of hand, but with some retouches and it's an artwork! Your Artsy Fartsy shot looks like the paintwork is going away to the sun rays! In short, :drool::drool::drool:

Your made me drool all over my desktop! The first shot was excellent because the engine bay can be seen gorgeously! The second shot may be out of hand, but with some retouches and it's an artwork! Your Artsy Fartsy shot looks like the paintwork is going away to the sun rays! In short, :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks. :D For the first one, I didn't like the jaggies on the window, so I scrapped it. Otherwise it would have been my pick for 2.0. I agree that the second shot needs more work. I think it needs less contrast.

Anyway, the full set is (finally) up. :)

Great shots! But I don't like what you're doing with your thread title... I know in your sig you say average gallery. But still, not my style to get someone to click on my gallery if you know what I mean.

Just followed what sejtur said. Is that better? :sly:

Anyway, I've been on and off with this game, so I'm stopping by to drop some pics off. It seems like I'm necroposting hardcore, but I'm not. I'll get some pics up in a bit since I have a lot.

Nissan GTR Black Edition Tuned (GT Academy wow this is a long name)

Toyota 86

I know, it's a lot and I'm triple posting. Sorry!

Next post (and last one for a bit): SLS AMG

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

And now... it's over. I'm really sorry for quadruple posting, but it helps keep everything organized in my opinion.

Woohoo, nice updates - so many great photos in there. 👍
No need to apologize for double/triple/quadruple/whatever posting - it's your gallery - you can post however much you like. ;)

So I go on the frontpage today, and I could have sworn that I had seen that picture before. Then I look at the end of the post for the credit. It's by me!

Haha, that's one thing to check off on the checklist. :)

Back