Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I dont have the 97' G edition. so i used my 83' 1600G MR2 188hp 1110kg ;-) with this setup. And i have to say that this
is the fastest 400pp car ive ever driven (in straight line) in the corners it is a bit trickey but thats okay for an 400pp car

Good it help but the cars are totally differents.
Better
Toyota MR2 G-Limited ’97
or
Toyota MR2 GT-S ’97

Send me a FR i will send you a car if you want.

The car is perfectly balanced and neutral. Play with the weight transfer to place the car and you will control a perfect power slide. A very fun way to go very fast.

golf4wdjpgok.jpg

volkswagen-golf-r20-630_01.jpg

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
praiano63
Hahahaha don't worry, i just wanted to say that it's more difficult to feel the car OFFLINE, that's all. Try to tune ONLINE first, you'll see .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your quite right praiano, if you use a practice room and turn the settings to the same as you would online it doesn't react the same as it does online, cars always feel more stable offline and you don't get to feel the same responses that the car gives you when your online

VW Golf VI R 10

thx for the tune Prainano, when i get home will buy the car and set with that tune :)

Test it on Eiger ONline, you'll see something good.

This car is already a gem. Very keen to feel it after the tune.

Obrigado, Praiano! 👍
It's a good car stock, i ddi not let it more fast , or just a few, but the handling and balance are better now, for me at least. Test it and tell me what do you think.....

No more working travel, home sweet home, this is my new driving/tuning place...:) I'm a happy man.:dopey::dopey:

SANY0075.jpg

How many times are you going to change the settings templates? :lol:

In this of Golf R I do not hear, what tires are? And do not think the end comes to 47.699... hehehe

Have a good day!

How many times are you going to change the settings templates? :lol:

In this of Golf R I do not hear, what tires are? And do not think the end comes to 47.699... hehehe

Have a good day!

S 1-2-3 = sport hard- medium- soft

47.699 ???? what's this???

hello,
thanks again for all your work.

Regarding the VW Golf V 1R '10, I looked for the setting but could not find it.

The tourque center differential.

thanks again.

hello,
thanks again for all your work.

Regarding the VW Golf V 1R '10, I looked for the setting but could not find it.

The tourque center differential.

thanks again.

Hello, it's written "torque split", under the TOE settings. fr40% rear 60%... Have a good drive .

Good.

In the final gear, surplus a 9... No problem friend, it's for speak

Oupsss going to correc it , thanks.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano ..!

I would like to know if you bought the new Honda HSV and there will be a next setting?? .... I think there are many people waiting for that.
I've been working on with 500hp and 1100kg and I was faster than the GTR YellowHat in Grand Valley.

Thanks, greetings.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano ..!

I would like to know if you bought the new Honda HSV and there will be a next setting?? .... I think there are many people waiting for that.
I've been working on with 500hp and 1100kg and I was faster than the GTR YellowHat in Great Valley.

Thanks, greetings.
The 3 DLC are not on the PS store here in Brasil. Can't buy them, don't know why. I will do a tune as soon as this problem will be resolved.

If anyone would like to try and tune the new dlc cars, I will put mine on share. My ps id is lbblue. Just send me a friends request.
I would also like to thank all the tuners for all the work they have done!

My apologies, I gave the wrong online I.D.
The online ID is;
O4_06_08 (the first is the letter "O", and the others are zeros)

o4
If anyone would like to try and tune the new dlc cars, I will put mine on share. My ps id is lbblue. Just send me a friends request.
I would also like to thank all the tuners for all the work they have done!
Thanks for your help but i don't think it's possible to share this car with somebody that did not buy DLC.

Thanks anyway.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You are right, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Praiano63, thank you so very much for all the patience, and time you have spent, in making these tunes!!

Speaking of cars 4x4... Have you tried some Audi TT premium or Lancia Delta HF premium??

I do not know if it will be good, but especially I'm interested the Lancia Delta because it is a European car mythical, as the 5 Turbo or Stratos...

Thanks! Have a nice day!

o4
You are right, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Praiano63, thank you so very much for all the patience, and time you have spent, in making these tunes!!

No problem my friend, you're welcome.

Speaking of cars 4x4... Have you tried some Audi TT premium or Lancia Delta HF premium??

I do not know if it will be good, but especially I'm interested the Lancia Delta because it is a European car mythical, as the 5 Turbo or Stratos...

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Lancia Delta is nice, need to find the best range PP/tires for it, i'll check. I love this old rally cars too, when i was kid , the lancia stratos was dominating rally with Bernard Darniche. French rally driver. And also the 5 turbo with the mythic Jean Ragnotti. Specially this guy, before the % turbo he was the most impressive driver with FF cars, still Renault 5 clio maxi.

You bring back to me some memories praiano 👍.
I remember darniche going flatout on the small road with his blue stratos on the road of the bianchi rally :bowdown:.

And the generation of the kit car was amazing too (306 maxi, xsara kit car, megane maxi ...).
Guys like Oreille, Panizzi, Ragnotti, Bugalski (RIP) ... were just amazing :drool:.
I have seen jeannot not a long time ago and he still park his clio v6 with the handbrake :crazy:.

And yeah, amazing work on your tunes (458 italia, ruf touge etc), I can't imagine the time you pass on the ps3 to setup a car :crazy:, amazing work praiano thank you, you are the only one who push me to play gt5 👍.

(sorry for my bad english)

You bring back to me some memories praiano 👍.
I remember darniche going flatout on the small road with his blue stratos on the road of the bianchi rally :bowdown:.

And the generation of the kit car was amazing too (306 maxi, xsara kit car, megane maxi ...).
Guys like Oreille, Panizzi, Ragnotti, Bugalski (RIP) ... were just amazing :drool:.
I have seen jeannot not a long time ago and he still park his clio v6 with the handbrake :crazy:.

And yeah, amazing work on your tunes (458 italia, ruf touge etc), I can't imagine the time you pass on the ps3 to setup a car :crazy:, amazing work praiano thank you, you are the only one who push me to play gt5 👍.

(sorry for my bad english)

You're right, very good times. Don't worry with your english, it's better than mine for sure.
I've checked the Lancia delta tonight, the weight repartition kill this car at least in GT , 63%/37%:ouch: , Even with full ballast on the rear it's not very good.
I play a lot GT lately, i've spent 5 months off so i need my dose again. I was unemployed but now i'm working at home with my computer, just beside my cockpit. This is my new office. ife is cool for me now. I'm poor but i live in a paradise and i work there.:)
Next tune a fantastic Supra RZ, that can handle with the fastest 550PP on the ring.:scared:👍:gtpflag:

You're right, very good times. Don't worry with your english, it's better than mine for sure.
I've checked the Lancia delta tonight, the weight repartition kill this car at least in GT , 63%/37%:ouch: , Even with full ballast on the rear it's not very good.
I play a lot GT lately, i've spent 5 months off so i need my dose again. I was unemployed but now i'm working at home with my computer, just beside my cockpit. This is my new office. ife is cool for me now. I'm poor but i live in a paradise and i work there.:)
Next tune a fantastic Supra RZ, that can handle with the fastest 550PP on the ring.:scared:👍:gtpflag:

I hope the new job goes well, sounds perfect, no more away from home for months and right next to your hobby:tup:

I hope the new job goes well, sounds perfect, no more away from home for months and right next to your hobby:tup:
Yes! Good news for a good man. It is still possible! 👍

Thanks my friends.

Hey Praiano what about the TVR TUSCAN SPEED '06 RM car ??? Some tune ??? some day??

Thank,s dude..!!

TUSCAN SPEED '06 RM , i've worked on it several time but not satisfied at all. So, back to the fridge till the next run.

I have some cars like this. For example today i'll publish a car that i try to do something good since the beginning of GT5.
TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97.
Only now after all this time i'm ok with my tune. It's an awesome car that a lot of people love since GT1.
I have a sport soft 550pp version 7'01.xxx on the ring.
And a Race soft 550PP for the fun Online, you can take the fastest car with it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:

No more tune for this car ,it was a 2.09 tune when PP were overestimated. Check the SZ-R for a 450PP tune.

p1115766tn7.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5f.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
praiano63
Good it help but the cars are totally differents.
Better
Toyota MR2 G-Limited &#146;97
or
Toyota MR2 GT-S &#146;97

Send me a FR i will send you a car if you want.

I already have the MR2 GT-S '97 so have lowered the hp to get it 400pp. but i have noticed that the power-to-weight ratio of the '86 model is much better than that of the '97 one. So are the suspension and brakes of the new one so good that it will blow away the facts?
And im really looking forward to try your 550pp supra tune. I hope that it is so good as you say because i already tried your 458 550pp tune and couldnt hold with the top 5...

Back