Clean 'Em Up! Standards to Premium. (Read OP!)

• Thread starter Miklad
  • 796 comments
It's a good shot yes, although the only bits left from the original are the roof, wheels, wingmirrors, gravel and trees. :)

Excellent skills involved in this edit - not quite what this thread is all about - but excellent all the same. :)đź‘Ť

Oh and yes, that Nardo is spectacular. Love it. :)

Last edited:
Excellent work NBDESIGNZ, Miklad and StrayShadow. đź‘Ť
The Zonda, Veyron and Nardo are so smooth. :drool: :)

And I agree Miklad, emula's images are great but don't quite fit the intent of this thread - maybe better in the heavy edits thread.

Anyone want to give this little guy a try? :dopey:

TokyoR246_16.jpg

I tried it myself, but didn't produced results satisfactory enough for my eyes. :crazy:

Nice photos everyone. The Zonda, Veyron, Nardo are amazing đź‘Ť. And the GS C4 and 2000GT are Look great also.

Anyone want to give this little guy a try? :dopey:

TokyoR246_16.jpg

I tried it myself, but didn't produced results satisfactory enough for my eyes. :crazy:

I'll give it a whirl... IF you can take a picture of the PRELUDE 92-96 body style, White, with stock looking wheels, motionless. I just got a 94 in real life and want to see if its worth getting a PS3 again just to take pictures of the car in game.

8233045652_e5f249dfbb_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, awesome job guys! Mind if I give it a shot? This is my first one. I probably could have done more to the photo, but I was focusing on the premium treatment.

The Original:

RUF3400S-Original.png

Edited Version:

RUF3400S-Edited.png

And the Porsche Conversion:

RUF3400S-Porsche-Conversion.png

I may touch up a little more in the future, but I'm going to leave it at this for now.

^^ Have to agree - ace Jag đź‘Ť

But I do have to admit that even tough there are VERY GOOD shots in this thread just recently, I have noticed that the clean-up process could be taken further on quite a few of them.

This thread has been going for quite a while now, and if you look right back on page 1 you'll see what I mean.

Not a gripe or a moan - as I said, I LOVE the shots in this thread - but, a few seem 'unfinished' to me...

(Disclaimer: But then I guess I am a stickler for detail, always have been - sorry! :dopey:đź‘Ť )

I tend to agree Miklad, it would be better to post one photo cleaned up as best as you can than to post 5 or 6 really nice shots but only lightly fixed. The Standard car and the Standards Realistic shot threads are probably better places to showcase most of your standards. However I know clean-ups require a certain amount of skill that takes time to master and everyone is at a different place in terms of their abilities so I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from posting their cleanup attempts here. I would say just try to post your best efforts. ;)

Oh and by the way that is a great shot of the Jag Eugene đź‘Ť, and that Legnum is awesome mazda787. :)

Back