Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
Congratulations to all a Happy New Year!
Even now, in between cooking salads, I'm still doing the video to the 15th anniversary of one of the greatest racing game series, which is planned in a long time, but have only recently been able to start...
Below the frame on which lovely Nurburgring from the upcoming video =)
------
XnlE7gTpfM4.jpg

Sorry, but the video will not be ready in this year, and will be ready in a week.
:nervous:

Last edited:
Can't wait ! This video will be awesome ! :)
С наступающим ! Счастья и удачи в 2013 :cheers:

Have you been to Germany lately? That looks astronomically real! :drool:👍

Good luck editing the video!

It will be good to see the final result and while on the subject of YouTube, I have subscribed to your channel.

Thanks guys!
:guilty: I didn't think how much difficult my plans will be in execution, but I'm working on a video almost every day!
and yet another shot from the upcoming video :nervous:

wComqwp%201_01905.png

P.S.
about the release date I can only say "when it's done" =(

Last edited:
I was about to say something not very pleasing... but I'll just say I'll comment after the video is uploaded. :)

You have great skill so I hope it will be great. ;)

ps: drooling for anticipation is the first step to be partial and untrue judging any kind of work in life.

Should be pretty good. I know many are very much looking forward to it. It's totally understandable that it would take a long time to complete particularly with the level of quality you wish to produce it in. Things like that can blow out time-wise but its better to get it right than rush it out. ;)

ferinodesignday1.png

Photoset - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 (2014)

(PART I)

BkS, Njus1029, zzz_pt, GT-R, GPR, Nicknamealguem
Thanks for the comments :cheers:
------
Perfect form! YES! YES! HELL YEAH! :sly:
------
View only in full size!

Last edited:
Back