Corvette Stingray C7 — Show them here

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 251 comments
8387825944_e30fc4c380_z.jpg

Excellent work, guys.

Any of you wanna provide a guide or link for the interior glitches? I know of the Red Bull hangar one (very difficult) and the Kyoto Shorenin, but would like to know the others as well, please.

Also - have opened up a thread of my own for assistance in Photoshop editing - there's a few guys on this thread that I'd like to see share their wisdom, so here is a link to my thread - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271663

Thanks. And apologies to OP for deviating from topic. :gtpflag:

There's already a thread open for Photoshop/Photo editing. It's "The Editing Suite".

jBphls done a full feature video on YouTube showing all the glitches.

You'll find that here.

So many lovely pictures already. And I think is the first Corvette that really gives me that "must have"-craving. I really like the looks of it.

Got some pictures to share myself. Early morning drive around the you-know-what.

Was so excited when I saw this car in the news section of my GT menu... (I don't pay attention to car news, I just see things when they come out... :P) I have hated the look of Corvettes since the 1984. I find them hideous, to be honest. (I know people will hate on me for that, but it is my opinion!) This one, though... I looked at it and I didn't feel the immediate urge to vomit or chew my own face off. The front end looks like a bit of Dodge Viper DNA got mixed it, the back end is definitely from the Camero, which is the best looking Chevy made in the last 30 years, so this car looks fantastic. When I drove it... I suddenly had the urge to vomit and chew my own face off again. This car SUCKS in game. What is the point of the 7-speed transmission if you can't even get to the top of 5th without a long down hill run? >.< Sorry for the rant, but I was horribly disappointed with this car's handling, breaking, and acceleration, which is really all that matters in a race. I am only keeping it so I can look at it and think dirty thoughts once in a while. :3

Was so excited when I saw this car in the news section of my GT menu... (I don't pay attention to car news, I just see things when they come out... :P) I have hated the look of Corvettes since the 1984. I find them hideous, to be honest. (I know people will hate on me for that, but it is my opinion!) This one, though... I looked at it and I didn't feel the immediate urge to vomit or chew my own face off. The front end looks like a bit of Dodge Viper DNA got mixed it, the back end is definitely from the Camero, which is the best looking Chevy made in the last 30 years, so this car looks fantastic. When I drove it... I suddenly had the urge to vomit and chew my own face off again. This car SUCKS in game. What is the point of the 7-speed transmission if you can't even get to the top of 5th without a long down hill run? >.< Sorry for the rant, but I was horribly disappointed with this car's handling, breaking, and acceleration, which is really all that matters in a race. I am only keeping it so I can look at it and think dirty thoughts once in a while. :3

The reason you don't get to 6th or 7th gear is that in real life these are more or less overdrive gears used for cruising the highway at low RPMs and thus giving you better MPG. If they altered that in the game it wouldn't be a proper renedition of the real thing, thus rendering it irrelevant and pointless.

As for the handling, I would say it's good. It feels predictable and well balanced, lots of grip in high speed corners. It does tend to understeer at lower speed corners on entry if you push it, but pretty much all cars are set up like this nowadays. This will probably be the first all American sports car that can fully take on Ferraris, Porsches etc. Previous 'Vettes have been lacking in quality feel and driving comfort. This car is definitely a big step forwards in the line of Corvettes.

[Nor]MclarenF1;8012794
The reason you don't get to 6th or 7th gear is that in real life these are more or less overdrive gears used for cruising the highway at low RPMs and thus giving you better MPG. If they altered that in the game it wouldn't be a proper renedition of the real thing, thus rendering it irrelevant and pointless.

As for the handling, I would say it's good. It feels predictable and well balanced, lots of grip in high speed corners. It does tend to understeer at lower speed corners on entry if you push it, but pretty much all cars are set up like this nowadays. This will probably be the first all American sports car that can fully take on Ferraris, Porsches etc. Previous 'Vettes have been lacking in quality feel and driving comfort. This car is definitely a big step forwards in the line of Corvettes.

Dodge Viper SRT10. Has been competing with Europe for years. o.o It is a fantastic car both in game and IRL, and it handles LOADS better than the Vette.

Here is, My C7 Chevy Corvette 2014 pics, i hope you like it are my first uploads...
azurwj.jpg
azurw.jpg
azur1gh.jpg
azur2e.jpg

By DNY4Ever, using ImageShack enjoy!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back