Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
Here is the finishing order of race two, I forgot to save race one maybe someone can post race one for me.

IMAG0178.jpg

Congrats to Pasm for the win, Weescotman for second and Turboato for fastest lap 1'38.400

The closing laps was a mix up for everyone with fuel, many had to pit more than once some twice, three time or even 4 times, a few still ran out of fuel on track. But all in all was a nice easy track to learn and the combo was a good match.

Loved Grahams take on tyre mix lap 13 in the pit, sport hard / sport medium did make me smile.

Next week is GBRC combo in the Casual lobby, I'm sure you've seen the details of the combo by Jamie Elise 111r @ Autumn Ring

Yo TCR racers, any chance a Sunday Cupper could join your event on Friday. Im not that bad in the Elise.:sly:

Yo TCR racers, any chance a Sunday Cupper could join your event on Friday. Im not that bad in the Elise.:sly:

Yes please we need two more members for next Friday. We are running the Autum ring with 111 lotus, sports medium and comfort soft.
I know this car is your cup of tea.

(TCR BOYS)
I've spent 6 hours so far on the video and still going, it's been a challenge to squeeze 1 hour of racing into 5 minutes of footage.

Yes please we need two more members for next Friday. We are running the Autum ring with 111 lotus, sports medium and comfort soft.
I know this car is your cup of tea.

(TCR BOYS)
I've spent 6 hours so far on the video and still going, it's been a challenge to squeeze 1 hour of racing into 5 minutes of footage.

Ha, having to inport ringers now are we, are you getting that worried and :scared:

Good work on the video Dave I'm sure TCR and GBRC guys will all enjoy watching, just all the pit stops of race 2 were entertaning.

Ha, having to inport ringers now are we, are you getting that worried and :scared:

Good work on the video Dave I'm sure TCR and GBRC guys will all enjoy watching, just all the pit stops of race 2 were entertaning.

Well if you didn't wall out on us we would have you,(lol)

Brilliant vid. Dave, well done :bowdown:

It'll be great to have you join us Ade, you already know Autumn Ring quite well. :sly:

Last edited:
Not very often you can go off first lap with this quality of field, then go onto win, outstanding in race two Bart.
Fantastic quality of racing from everyone, I’ll need a support group and fuel tanker for the next race, just like in the Dakar, the pit stops were classic.

Next race in the club vs club series put forward by GBRC JamienGem.

Third race event Friday 26th April 20:00 Hrs GBRC Casual Lobby

Banner-GBRCvsTCR_zps2511997a.jpg

Event 3

Lotus Elise 111R @ Autumn Ring

By JamienGem

Lotus Elise 111R from the recommended garage at Autumn Ring, fuel and tyre wear set to very fast.

Race 1, 10 laps on sport mediums, no mandatory pit stop

Race 2, 23 laps, mandatory pit stop, must use sport mediums and comfort soft, pit stop window from lap 8 to lap 15

Dave thats a fantastic time mate, trumps my .347 :scared:

This is on hold consensus is, it may not turn into good close racing, I’ll update in a day or two.

If a new combo is not found, we’ll run one that has been tested by GBRC and TCR already.

Guys there is a Lutecia Renault sport trophy cup in online cars, please purchase one for one of the GBRC VRS TCR events. You might have one already but this one is white so we can paint out tyres red, Dope

Guys, tomorrow my neighbor is half a century old. Great and a good excuse for a party, but she just informed us she will hold her party Friday night. So I will not be able to join you guys. Bummer I have to miss a Lotus night. Have fun gentlemen!

Guys practice tonight with the NASCAR and Subaru race car on Potsbrough from 7ish.
Tomorrow night is NASCAR how many are joining to crush GBRC.

Event change.

Very sorry for the late race change, the Elise has been moved to the 10th May giving more time for practice.

Third race event Friday 26th April 20:00 Hrs GBRC Casual Lobby

Banner-GBRCvsTCR_zps2511997a.jpg

Event 3 Changed.

images

Changed event due to Members concerns it may not be good close racing on the night.

New event is Motegi Super Speed way

Nothing to learn here, team event

Race 1: 25 laps Pit if you feel the need
Race 2: 40 laps pitting may well be needed in this race.
Cars are from the recommended garage,

Laps may change as I've not had much time for testing, there will be a number of pit stops to take into account with race time, but I hoope that 25 /40 will work out just right.

Tyre fuel set to very fast.

TCR team Jeff Gordon #24 Impala Red / GBRC Dale Earnhardt #88 Impala Green

Exiting the pit lane must be done on the back straight, keep to the inside lane till on the back straight
Entering the pit lane must be done on the back straight too. Same as the exit of the pits
Enter the inside lane on the back straight, stay in that lane till you enter the pits.

Last edited:
Sadly I won't make it tomorrow. Great video Dave! Fun to watch 👍

Tomorrow night is NASCAR how many are joining to crush GBRC.

I'll be there. Had fun in the practice tonight. My first attempt at Nascar, and I didnt do too badly, finishing 3rd in the 27 lap race at Daytona.

I have a question. Is the event going to be held in the GBRC lounge, if so do I need to send a PSN FR, or can I just join through one of you guys?

Have done, its still pending.

now its OK. on my way.

Your welcome Ade 👍 I have to log into Casual on a different account, I don't sit there all day watching for the next FR, but if members let me know they've sent one, I can then add them.

But if members can please remember that we can only have so many in the list as you know, if you don't use it, you lose it as the saying goes. :grumpy:

Here is the results from last night encounter

Last edited:
Cheers for the racing last night, I enjoyed it. Never done Nascar before, so it was a new experience. With the tyre and fuel set to very fast, I misjudged my second pit stop and ran out of fuel on the last lap. Great fun though. I had to leave before the second race for Sunday Cup practice, but will be back for some more races with you guys when the current SC season ends on 26th May. 👍👍👍

Yeah good racing,sorry to Dave i messed up my pitstop strategy...should have known better mate!!

Spy.

Credit to everyone in the race Friday, none of us did any pit stop practice so we all had to think on the fly, whether it’s my age or just a :grumpy: old git but I get so bored of the same old same old, one or two guys out front then the pack who have no chance of winning that race.

Whereas this you never knew who was going to win or come second till you crossed the line, for me I think it’s about time we all put our thinking caps on and come up with new things. On paper this had to be the most boring combo ever tried, but you guys are all so good, you turned it into great entertainment on the night, outstanding I take my hat off to you all.

You may like to view this of finishing places and points / podiums and pictures of the races so far.

You may also post pictures if you wish, but could you keep comments to the Discussion thread, helps to keep it tidy.

It was great fun! Although trying to remember we're running fuel and tyres at super fast is proving to be my downfall at the moment, if only i had a pit manager (or brother!) lol I'll get the hang of it one day, maybe.

Latest Posts

Back