The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Yeah I don't know what he is referring to.

I'm just saying it'd be great if we could have at least some say in what will show up in future updates.

The cute little Kitty is referring to hacking, you are meaning more like User Feedback.

My Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 is a gawd-awful Pinkish color!! It looks like a Red M&M that's been left out in the rain:lol:

A lot of these have been in the OCD before, true.
But come on the beautiful G4 AND the 2000GT AND the Cosmo 68 AND the Interceptor AND the Lotus... all in the same OCD... as well as other choice models...
It's like the vintage jackpot in there!!!

Yeah...But if you already own them all....It's so so. I just used it as an opportunity to buy a second of each :D

Is there another OCD thread that my remarks would fit better in?

This newest OCD car list has 20 cars. 17 of these cars, I have not seen available in the OCD since I started playing almost 2 years ago. I purchase every OCD car I don't already have.

17 cars x 3 ID...

Wow. I've been busy, only half way through on the first game ID.

The cars:

Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept ’02
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95
Honda NSX ’90
Honda PRELUDE Type S ’98
Lexus GS 300 ’91
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) ’96
Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) ’95
Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT ’95
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R ’99
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR ’92
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR ’94
Nissan SILVIA K’s AERO (S14) ’93
Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion ’98
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI ’99
Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK ’98
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) ’98
Toyota MR-S S Edition ’99
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R ’97
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ’94

Yeah...But if you already own them all....It's so so. I just used it as an opportunity to buy a second of each :D
I already own all of this latest list. However, I only have a few of them in the 300 to 5000 KM range (full potential power) and now I have all of them at full potential power and zero mileage! The only OCD's I had already were common to find. There is always a truck and the Formula. I believe there is also always one Touring car. The other 17... first time I've seen them on the OCD.

Now the Lexus is in Medium Beige Metallic. This is the first time I've seen a Lexus in that color.

Anyone want the PSP version cars?
(yes you can drive them online or anywhere in the game).

They are all standard as you may know.
So far I have the
Mazda 787B Race car
Ferrari F2007 (in both colors)
Ferrari Enzo
GT By Citroën Concept
Shelby Cobra 427 (NOT the AC)

I know there is a few more. I will look them up if anyone has a list of the transferable ones from PSP I can get them.

I can put them on shared if anyone wants them. I just figure I would share them I know a few people might want to add them to their collection

So far I have the
Mazda 787B Race car
Ferrari Enzo
GT By Citroën Concept

I know there is a few more. I will look them up if anyone has a list of the transferable ones from PSP I can get them.

I can put them on shared if anyone wants them. I just figure I would share them I know a few people might want to add them to their collection

I am interested to see these... PM sent. 👍

Lock2Lock

So far I have the
Mazda 787B Race car
Ferrari Enzo
GT By Citroën Concept

Yes please. I miss the standard 787B.

roflcoptor
I am interested to see these... PM sent. 👍

Ranman20
Yes please. I miss the standard 787B.

Ok no problem guys.

I got to run a few arons. After I get back I will use one of my other accounts (my friends list is full haha)
Add KYOKI-Zach and i will add you guys in a couple hours as soon as they are on shared.

Please let me know if I am missing any of the transferable cars. Then i will find those and put them on shared. I think i have them all though.

And yeah the standard 787B feels way better than its premium counterpart

So far I have the
Mazda 787B Race car
Ferrari Enzo
GT By Citroën Concept

I have all of the PSP version of the cars in the game, in all of their stock colors. I too can put them on share if anyone wants to collect them all. I think there are like 21 or so PSP cars.

GTP_CargoRat
I have all of the PSP version of the cars in the game, in all of their stock colors. I too can put them on share if anyone wants to collect them all. I think there are like 21 or so PSP cars.

Oh ok cool. Can you send me a list of what cars I need to add and I will help with half of the list. So these guys can get them. Much appreciated bro.

Oh ok cool. Can you send me a list of what cars I need to add and I will help with half of the list. So these guys can get them. Much appreciated bro.

Sure, I'll pm you the list a bit later. There is also a list of such cars in one of the stickies, which is where I got mine.

Setting up that account now. The cars will be on shared here in about 30 minutes.
playnthru
I want these but can't borrow glitch. Anyone want to trade the old fashion way for the tradable ones?:scared::crazy:.

That sucks. Do you have a PC and a USB flash drive?

If not I don't mind sending the tradable ones.

Frode
Oh, didn't know that. Strange there are not a lot of threads in the markedplace:sly:

Any chance You can send me the tradable ones?:)

There is someone ahead of you right now though. It will be a whole before i will have a open slot.

Back