Gran Turismo 6 coming to PS3

Think it's the third time I ask this question on the last week, but still: is there any footage (photos or videos) about the countach's interior in gt6? Really interested in that one.
Or any gameplay footage other than what've so far seen? What about the Quattro S1, for instance?

Think it's the third time I ask this question on the last week, but still: is there any footage (photos or videos) about the Countach's interior in GT6? Really interested in that one.

For a split-second on the trailer you can see it's rear-view mirror... that's all you're getting :lol:

What game play videos have you seen? I know of four of them.
It baffles me why none seems to have picked the Quattro S1. That's what I meant - in case you misunderstood me.

:)

The four that has been circling the web are the KTM X-Bow, Bilstein R8, Light Car Company Rocket and the 370Z, if I remember correctly. I was expecting some more new gameplay footage by now. E3 can't come soon enough.

Hyland
It baffles me why none seems to have picked the Quattro S1. That's what I meant - in case you misunderstood me.

:)

Oh ok. My bad. Yeah I'm surprised no one has picked another car besides those

I mean, how come no one tried that car out in the GT6 demo? Out of that list that would have been my first choice.

True. I don't know what the people present at the event were thinking. Not one person tested the Quattro, Countach or A-110, no crashes, no smoky spins to look for pixelation in the tyre smoke. Either people were too caught up in the excitement and forgot to try out those things, or something happened that PD doesn't want us to know about... :nervous:

I think it unlikely that no-one drove them. We have to wonder at the general scarcity of videos, not just a lack of variety in the cars used in the low number of videos available.

True. I don't know what the people present at the event were thinking. Not one person tested the Quattro, Countach or A-110, no crashes, no smoky spins to look for pixelation in the tyre smoke. Either people were too caught up in the excitement and forgot to try out those things, or something happened that PD doesn't want us to know about... :nervous:
I saw some smoke in at least two gameplay vids, briefly, one of them was Jordan's as he span out - looked a lot smoother and didn't seem to have any pixelation.

I think it unlikely that no-one drove them. We have to wonder at the general scarcity of videos, not just a lack of variety in the cars used in the low number of videos available.

You're right. I think the event being invite-only may have had something to do with it. Has anybody actually talked on the interwebs about driving any of the other cars in the demo?

I saw some smoke in at least two gameplay vids, briefly, one of them was Jordan's as he span out - looked a lot smoother and didn't seem to have any pixelation.

After watching the video again, it seems that in Jordan's video at least it's inconclusive. Too little of it at the corner of the video and all too brief.

Last edited:
The problem was the sheer number of things they had media doing at the event, and how the event managers "handled" everyone attending. Your group was directed here and directed there.

I had planned on having a good hour or so with the game, and started collecting videos accordingly. I planned on capturing extensive footage of each car and all of the available menus. Instead, I had just fifteen minutes or so with the game, before they announced the media vans were leaving, and a rep came up and pressured me to go. :irked:

If I had realized my time would have been so short, I would have gone about collecting the footage in a completely different way, and I suspect others attending the event were in the same position. :indiff:

It wasn't like E3 or other events, where you have as much time with the game as you wanted.

Edit: Oh, and I did some smoke tests - there was no pixelation. 👍

Instead, I had just fifteen minutes or so with the game, before they announced the media vans were leaving, and a rep came up and pressured me to go. :irked:

That sucks. They would have had to drag me, kicking a screaming. LOL

Sweet.

Cheers for that Jordan...even if you did keep us waiting almost a week :sly: Must be the jet-lag :)
Yeah, sorry about that. It's actually down to a lack of time and a decent Internet connection, as I've been travelling in Europe since the Silverstone event (I'm currently in Nurburg, Germany - I can see the castle right out my hotel window and it's about a 2 minute walk to Tiergarten on the Nordschleife, but can't get the hotel wifi to stay up for more than a few minutes at a time! :crazy:).

Yeah, sorry about that. It's actually down to a lack of time and a decent Internet connection, as I've been travelling in Europe since the Silverstone event (I'm currently in Nurburg, Germany - I can see the castle right out my hotel window and it's about a 2 minute walk to Tiergarten on the Nordschleife, but can't get the hotel wifi to stay up for more than a few minutes at a time! :crazy:).

But, sorry if I didn't understand, do you actually got more footage? :drool:

No worries, I expected you'd been busy but now I'm doubly jealous :) Enjoy the view 👍

Well, that's a shame; I hope it wasn't deliberate on their part, but I'm sure we can all wait a few weeks for E3!

It seems it was great work everyone getting what they did. 👍

I do. It'll be online as soon as I get a chance to edit and upload. 👍
Any chance you drove the R8 LMS? There was a GT R8 LMS demo in the ring boulevard...

EDIT: According to the official nürburgring website.

The problem was the sheer number of things they had media doing at the event, and how the event managers "handled" everyone attending. Your group was directed here and directed there.

I had planned on having a good hour or so with the game, and started collecting videos accordingly. I planned on capturing extensive footage of each car and all of the available menus. Instead, I had just fifteen minutes or so with the game, before they announced the media vans were leaving, and a rep came up and pressured me to go. :irked:

If I had realized my time would have been so short, I would have gone about collecting the footage in a completely different way, and I suspect others attending the event were in the same position. :indiff:

That's unfortunate, and sounds like it was a poorly planned event. Thanks for clearing it up though; looks like everyone was on the same boat.

That's excellent, thanks Jordan! I know it sounds like a small thing, but it's going to make Photo Mode that much more enjoyable. :cheers:

I'm currently in Nurburg, Germany - I can see the castle right out my hotel window and it's about a 2 minute walk to Tiergarten on the Nordschleife

:drool:

I take it you were there to watch the 24-hour race?

I think you should take a ride with Sabine :)

Jordan
That's awesome. Can't wait to see more gameplay footage

Jordan please take some pictures of the Nurburgring if you have time. I know you are busy with other things, but are you going to drive on the ring.

Late, but still relevant I believe.

I made this video about an hour after the trailer came out, and I said it in the video. Some guys commented saying I was BS'ing, but good to know someone else thought the same.

Edit: go to around 1:13 for the possible C7 clip at Andalucia.

Took a pic from that part:

GT6Screenshot.jpg

Definitely the C7. So if you intend on making another video, feel free to use that as definitive proof.

Back