Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
I dunno :P Just that they keep going on about it being a "first-person racer".

I'd interpret that as more about trying to carry over the immense popularity of FPSes in the last generation, rather than anything about the actual viewpoint of the game.

d5gPwSd.jpg

copy this message from Hong Kong forum, and its talking about the pic which is Huayra with red hood at front. sorry for my english, not my mother language

copy this message from Hong Kong forum, and its talking about the pic which is Huayra with red hood at front. sorry for my english, not my mother language
If they really have Porsches, would that mean GT could have them too in future?
💡

And the larger spoiler and center-locking wheels suggests to me that that's the Ruf Rt-12R, not the S.

Although the front bumper is from the S... this is an odd Ruf indeed. It could also be the RGT-8 with a rear spoiler, as the RGT-8 does seem to come with single-lug wheels.

Yeah. I was basing mostly on the bumper (the small turn indicators), since I think I saw the M3 GTS without the spoiler, so I figure that they might have change (or that there is some customization at the level). But yeah, so far I think it is the Rt-12S..

I changed the BAC Mono picture as well. Although I didnt find any showing the car, most of the logo appears on the presentation (USSIA B2, yeah..).

Yeah. I was basing mostly on the bumper (the small turn indicators), since I think I saw the M3 GTS without the spoiler, so I figure that they might have change (or that there is some customization at the level). But yeah, so far I think it is the Rt-12S..

Did a little more sniffing around, and it is the 2013 Rt-12R, which has an updated bumper that matches the car in DriveClub exactly.

Ruf's 2013 lineup

8xL0NSs.jpg

Sure the wheel design's are different, but Ruf's are tailor-made machines, and the car they modeled could have had the classic Ruf 5-spoke wheel. Otherwise the bumper, center-locking wheel and spoiler are all there.

A couple of people asked Evolution games over Twitter if they were Porsches or RUFs and they confirmed that they are indeed RUFs.

A couple of people asked Evolution games over Twitter if they were Porsches or RUFs and they confirmed that they are indeed RUFs.

This has been established?

I'm saying it's the Ruf Rt-12R, not the Ruf Rt-12S that he has in his list two pages back.

This title's kind of started to grow on me. It seems more and more like the true spiritual successor to Project Gotham Racing but with extra oomph. Doesn't have to drive like a sim for me to enjoy it, but decent wheel support is a must. That'll be where I decide to buy.

This title's kind of started to grow on me. It seems more and more like the true spiritual successor to Project Gotham Racing but with extra oomph. Doesn't have to drive like a sim for me to enjoy it, but decent wheel support is a must. That'll be where I decide to buy.

Indeed. Looks like DriveClub has PGR's spirit within it, really excited for it. :)

p.s. It'll be cool to see the classic Mini Cooper in this game. *.*

That would be fun, but I think it's all going to be meaty cars in this game. Still, we have GT6 for the classics - and GT7 of course :)

Agreed MeanElf. 👍 I don't mind if DriveClub will be filled with supercars (at least it could be better than NFS) and GT6/7 will be the car lovers paradise. :D

Back