GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Hilarious. :lol:

Journalists attempting to drive GT with a NFS approach isn't something entirely new however. This is why you should take reviews on racing game physics with a grain of salt.

Or better yet, only from people who specialize in racing games.

Hilarious. :lol:

Journalists attempting to drive GT with a NFS approach isn't something entirely new however. This is why you should take most reviews on racing game physics with a grain of salt.

Keep in mind some would say the same thing about Jordan's videos. But, we know what the deal is.

Keep in mind some would say the same thing about Jordan's videos. But, we know what the deal is.

Exactly, we know what he can do and what he's trying to show us. But seeing this from a site like IGN at least we could see someone who has played GT games before, not someone who thinks he should start getting into racing games

very good work by PD

82553628.jpg

86394941.jpg

72427943.jpg

97015861.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful ,got any more of those comparison shots?

Hope that's not the watermark we get in photomode though

Are replays available on the E3 demo? I have yet to see a video to get a good look at the cars and new tracks. As much as I like dash can it doesn't show much.

Exactly, we know what he can do and what he's trying to show us. But seeing this from a site like IGN at least we could see someone who has played GT games before, not someone who thinks he should start getting into racing games

It's funny to see some of these people do the "new wheel user weave" from one side of the track to the other as they allow the wheel to control them, instead of them controlling the wheel.

Awesome comparison shots. Really hoping this new lighting means Autumn Ring will now have dynamic time, and if so (don't think it's 100% confirmed so there's still room for caution), I can't wait to see what it looks like at night.

Who. The. Hell. Is. That. Buffoon.

"I don't know how to Tokyo Drift! Dom Toretto would be so disappointed with me". Honestly, can't get any more cheesy than that. His brain can't even understand the racing line driving aid! :lol::lol::lol: He's the perfect example of the damage NFS did to a gullible generation!

I guess we needed a change from all those boring videos Jordan posts where he drives properly :lol:.

Awesome comparison shots. Really hoping this new lighting means Autumn Ring will now have dynamic time, and if so (don't think it's 100% confirmed so there's still room for caution), I can't wait to see what it looks like at night.

I believe it's already been confirmed to have dynamic time. (At least from what I remember)

Car classes? Leaf is a "normal class car"? Thank you PD!

I'm also surprised how well made Willow Springs is. There's no invisible walls and you can even climb those small hills! It's well detailed too.

Three new videos recently uploaded:

All the cars avaiable in the E3 demo (2 parts):

Gameplay with de Nissan 370Z Gt Academy in Grand Valley Speedway with IA cars.

Back