Phantom Drifters and Racers*closed for cleaning*

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,794 comments
United States
United States
nk4e
pdrlogo.jpg

welcome to PDR, where we accept any type drifters
we have a site/forum for the team thanks to our WebManager Toyota Drifter(TD) please either pm Me or TD

put this in ur guy's sig

PDR MAIN SITE

Real Name -

Age (or) Date of birth -

Fav. Car -

Real Car (if) -

Mods (if RC) -

Location -
(city country and state if us)

Quote/Saying -

PHP:
[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black]Join Team [/COLOR] [url=http://14.freebb.com/index.php?freebb=phantomd]Phantom[/url] [URL=http://www.freewebs.com/phantomdracers][COLOR=Red]D[/COLOR][/url] [COLOR=Blue]Site Down Tuesday July 25, 2006[/COLOR] 
[I][COLOR=DimGray]Vehicular Lunitics Of The Past Present And Future[/COLOR][/I] 
[url=https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61093][b]TidySig[/b][/url] – Smaller is better™[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Here is our other site New one

Right now, it seems that everyone is busy. Good luck to you all.

Car: Kaido Battle 1: Toyota Trueno
TXR3: Mazda FD RX-7
GT3: Too many to list...

Modifacations: Kaido Battle: racing tires, level 3 intake, lvel 2 engine, level 3 cooling, level 1 lsd....and i cant remember the rest..i havent played in a while...

TXR3: level 2 tires, level 6 engine, level 4 exhaust, level 3 cooling,level 2 suspension, and the rest level 2 or 3...i havent played this that long

GT3: sims...all cars unger 350 except my r32 gt-s

Quote: before you sit on a bike, make sure theres a seat....OR...Gawd Dammit!...AGAIN!???!?!?
monkey magic is now on the team

Car: GT3: Heaps. Pretty much most FR cars.

Modifications: depends on the car. usually no more than 300hp

Quote: Anything said by Homer.
So many freaks, not enough circuses
**** the apex, Drift EVERYWHERE!!!!

hmmm

kb2- car. mini cooper
- all lvl 2 tune ( stop for a while )

txr3- just finish :P
gt40,gtr-33 rx7 fc ( full tune ) w/out engine change ...

gt3- al cars i drift ...;)

i won't be here on friday even my name is up ill be out of town and ill leave drifterzzz in charge unless u guys have a problem with that

Nope no Prob....oh its friday...

hey drifterzzz where he goin? your prob. asleep since its 3:10 over here....hmmm can't wait till we get challanged.

No problem... one should not depend on a single person.. thats not what a team is about.. what every team member should do is stick to the team ethics and create a strong bond between team members.. be proud of your team.. and you will go far :) I'm not telling you guys how to run this team - just some advice I want to share :)

Originally posted by ToyotaDrifter
what team? He Made A team too?

Car: Toyotas
Mods: Sims FixedUped To Them Max
Quote: Supra Drift Bad Ass 1100hp WOOOO
he is in the team

im going to put out 3 new vids
one for KB( kaido battle)
and txr3
and a remake of the gtr tribute

ok , i have agreed with MD0125 and drifterzzz( both old members of project D,i believe) that we will be have three alliances, this is still going to phantom D or R while drifterzzz is in charge of the kaido battle and md0125 will have the txr3 part .

yeah , thx for telling the whole gtp , lol j/k but plz don't put out personal site passwords or someone can mess it up

Back