Need For Speed Underground: East (NFSU3?)

Lexi Walker

Premium
Portugal
Portimao, Algarve
AlphaRyrai
This only can be fake but wow

6587604515_d6002c2b06_z.jpg

I saw it in NFS.net Forums and i don't want to belive its real, its fake 100% EA would not make anything like this they will just keep screwing arround Need For Speed :(

:dunce: so what could this be real? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Game could be real..but it was registered in May 2010, updated in May 2011, and expires on May 2012. Who knows? project might have been canned.

but not the picture..I could PS/CAD something better if I wanted to.

Game could be real..but it was registered in May 2010, updated in May 2011, and expires on May 2012. Who knows? project might have been canned.

but not the picture..I could PS/CAD something better if I wanted to.

yeah the cover looks verry shoped, so it means they had the idea but they didn't make it or probably they are going to start it again... i hope at least.
like you said, who knows? 👍

but EA made The Run so it could be a possibility.

Well yes, but there's too many domain names there for all of those games to be made. They were probably registered when the run was just an idea and multiple new games were being discussed...

i think that theyve made all them site for possible games, however this was probably one that was developed further, and hey who knows they might be doing it to create hype about the game!

but i also thinks its a BMW 6 series.....!

Does anyone notice the actual cover? It's the old-gen PS3, so it's gotta be fake unless it's been in development since before Hot Pursuit (first game with the new-gen cover).

Back