Patrik

(Banned)
GTP_Patrik
ferrarity3.png

Ferrari PP650 Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F --:00 --:15 --:30 --:45

You may use any Ferrari but try not to have it below 650 PP

Start at 9:00PM GMT till 00:00PM GMT

Last edited:
Nice. I will be tearing this up tomorrow. Time for sleeps now.

ferrari-california-13-05-08.jpg

I hope this will be the new GTP home, due to the global status, so people like me from the USA have people to race against!

:00 :15 :30 :45 sounds good to me. It's a shame we lost our beloved global free suzy!

Last edited:
Sadly R tires will still be the way to go but at least it is PP650 and no more levels of silly downforce. That is refreshing! Not to mention the PP600 time trial as Suzuka and the California TT on S tires!

I hope there is more to the update coming (this can't be all) but at least from the online events perspective this is better...

Can you say "7 Speed Convertible" ?

I like it so far, but it will be interesting to see which car, if any, is dominant in this event.

Last edited:
Excellent racing doggyollie. Are you guys going S3 tires or R1s ?
Don't tell me if you don't want too :sly: Just save me some testing.

R1s

I changed the gearing a lot. The California shifts much quicker than the F430.

And suspension a little. Camber Toe, ride height.

Is the California really that fast?? Let's see.

Last edited:
Just done a few hot laps. With the extra power I think I'm actually slightly faster on the S3s, but there's almost nothing in it and its much harder work. :crazy:

For 5 laps in race condtions I'll stick to the R1s.👍 Really enjoying the California. :)

I am having a few races in the California (new toy :P ), I am keeping the car stock on S2's (623PP) so keep it in mind if you see me out there. :)

I did two races and on my second I fell back (stock California which is expected) which is fine but the problem is I was getting knocked off the track constantly by others that would race rough, then they would fly off and be right behind me again :indiff:

last lap final corner the guy tried to cheat by ramming me off and nearly succeeded but I still managed to make it to the finish line before him.

I think I will wait until I get some fellow racers to race in standard cars with me before I enter again.

Down with PP booo.

I did two races and on my second I fell back (stock California which is expected) which is fine but the problem is I was getting knocked off the track constantly by others that would race rough, then they would fly off and be right behind me again :indiff:

last lap final corner the guy tried to cheat by ramming me off and nearly succeeded but I still managed to make it to the finish line before him.

I think I will wait until I get some fellow racers to race in standard cars with me before I enter again.

Down with PP booo.
I have 650 PP with the California, and I think my setup works pretty well.

I have 650 PP with the California, and I think my setup works pretty well.

I have no doubt I could get the car faster and handle even sweater but I like driving cars stock standard, hence I am running stock S2 623PP which holds up well but after 5 laps you have fallen back into the rough drivers.

In full GT5 I will do some tuning when we get full tune rather than this quick tune.

Anyway otherwise I am enjoying the California, everyone else love the view you get when you try and look back (not using mirrors)? Nice Ferrari logo in the leather, can't see much else unless they're right on your tail :P

^(using interior view)

Anyway otherwise I am enjoying the California, everyone else love the view you get when you try and look back (not using mirrors)? Nice Ferrari logo in the leather, can't see much else unless they're right on your tail :P

^(using interior view)
Lol, yeah its quite frustrating. You don't see much in the mirrors either..

Shame the races will be closer to 11minutes.

Means I'll had to edit them down to fit on YouTube - oh well.

Coming in at xx00

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
I know everyones trying to get to grips with new cars and that, but come on guys...

If you go off the track, don't stumble back onto it straight onto the racing line.

Common sense, surely?

Just had the worst race of my life with Undutchable. Not his fault really, nor mine but I think we hit eachother due to lag about 742 times in just the last lap.

:D

We need more GTP'ers in this race please!

P.s. Manelous...650 PP mate ;)

Last edited:
Ah hello, didn't know you were on here.

Yeah good race.

Did I tag you into the hairpin on lap5?

There was lots of space, but then when I looked back you were sideways? I waited after just to be sure.

Sorry about that RPM holding you up, couldnt keep the car on the track :lol:
Getting used to new physics. 👍

P.s. Manelous...650 PP mate ;)
Strange, thought I had 650PP, now i see there's only 649:confused:
I'll change that tomorrow, today I'm done racing. Had a few nice races in the ferrari with some others GTP-ers and also with [GTRP]muffin & [GTRP]EDEN:tup:

Yeah that happened to me when I switched to online first time. It said I was 651pp! Odd.

I think the F430 is a bit slower here...that or I just suck!

Any idea on what an fast-ish whole racetime is yet?

The racing seems a lot better than the last PP750 Suzuka...Would be great to get some of it on cam.

Hi Manuelos,
i am experiencing the same strange behaviour with the PPS after restarting the PS3....this morning i had 640 PPs after restarting and reconfigured 650PPs again, now i just came back and couldn't start because i had 651PP?

Btw. some nice races we had 👍

Back