The new C-klasse is in GT5. Not sure which model. Either the C350 Sport or the C63

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 128 comments
Also there is an version of the Fiat 500, but i am not sure which one. Please help me ID this thing.

http://www.todarrinhudson.com/2008/10/gran-turismo.html

I also see the rear quarter panel of what is either a (NO ONE IS REALLY SURE) Honda Civic Del Sol SiR or a Mazda Roadster NB (both Gran Turismo veterans of the series).

Also those of you that can identify courses. I see a new track (the pic with the BMW's interior (which may be a BMW Z4 M Coupe E86) ) with massive elevation changes but the geography in the pic is completely alien to me. (I have been corrected, this is the debut of the new and improved GT5 Tsukuba)

The interior shot of the wire frame dash belongs to the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34).

Nevermind it is a C63 AMG. The portion of the bumper in front of the wheel well says it all.

Last edited:
OMG! I love you! I've been dying for news!

That isn't a 300SL. They have the rear view mirror mounted on the dash. Not sure about the C-Klasse, but probably a C 63 AMG. Oh, and they're testing a Maserati Spyder!

OMG! I love you! I've been dying for news!

That isn't a 300SL. They have the rear view mirror mounted on the dash. Not sure about the C-Klasse, but probably a C 63 AMG. Oh, and they're testing a Maserati Spyder!

Just so you know the Maserati Spyder is just there for sound tests. It is more likely that they have already added the model for a coupe (better handling characteristics due to improved body integrity). Also since Maserati is just Ferrari lite their addition is not too surprising. But do not jump to conclusions.

The old car could be one of the older Nissans from GT4.

I have also noticed that one of them is taking pictures of the Maserati's engine bay.

Last edited:
So what course is that? Reverse Eau Rouge or is this the new 'Ring with the added Grand Prix course? What has a hill that massive?

I see a new track (the pic with the BMW interior) with massive elevation changes but the geography in the pic is completely alien to me. large crest where you look directly at the grand stands. Is it a reverse Spa?

I don't know about you, but to me that looks like the car is floating above the track. Since there are no hands in the picture it could be a static photomode or perhaps just the modeller debugging the car to see what effects the circuit lighting has?

I don't know about you, but to me that looks like the car is floating above the track. Since there are no hands in the picture it could be a static photomode or perhaps just the modeller debugging the car to see what effects the circuit lighting has?

Now that you mention it, it does look odd. The car's dials are all at zero. I still don't recognize those grandstands.

Last edited:
You know what I spot on that last pic at the bottom, on the whiteboard - F1 CAR! XD

Just a drawing. And even then it looks like the smaller Star Mazda racers as opposed to an F1. Still it is just a drawing so we can't assume too much.

It looks like it is a demonstration of downforce. Probably the results of a briefing for the employees. It is an explanation of some kind involving wind effects.

Last edited:
I just looked up...it's hard to find photos of the Fiat 500's interior. But it is match. It is some variant, or possibly the Fiat 600 as just suggested.

OMG.. that old car interior reminds me of Fiat 600's interior.

Is it that different from the other 500s? I am thinking this is one of the 60s era or older cars from GT4 in GT5 form. I wish there was a way we could research them in an organized manner. There was like 20 cars in that era in GT4. Did you look any of the other 500s' interiors in GT4 up?

Oh nevermind, just saw Longbow's post.

Now for that damned red car. What in the hell is it?

I only looked the Fiat 500D up. It is very similar...though not exact.

Attachments

• 500dinsideview.jpg
    500dinsideview.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
2724349521_b217802437.jpg

that's 600.. and that IS what is being modeled in that picture in the article! atleast it's very close, so it must be some oldschool Fiat

Last edited:
2724349521_b217802437.jpg

that's 600.. and that IS what is being modeled in that picture in the article! atleast it's very close, so it must be some oldschool Fiat

Not so sure about you 600 theory. Notice the amount of knobs in the modeled car versus your pic. Also your pics dials are a lot "squatter" (sooo not a word) than the modeled cars. Look at the three models I placed in my last post.

Now for this damned red car.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FmIQvAuJZXc/SPEQHjY4ZQI/AAAAAAAAAQc/ubiIsKUUkUo/s1600-h/IMG_2101.jpg

I could have sworn I have seen that rear somewhere. It is driving me loving mad. I keep think Jaguar but no Jag I have seen has a rear that long.

Last edited:
The car on the sheet of paper Kaz is holding looks like a lambourgini! Or is it just the new Citreon Concept??

Well, I'm about to give up the exhaustive search for that red car. I believe it is the rear of the car as the side wouldn't stick out that much. And...I think it's also a small-ish car. But that is simply my interpretation.

The closest I came was the Honda Del Sol. It's actually quite close.

After literally thousands of car photographs, I'm done for today. XD

Well, I'm about to give up the exhaustive search for that red car. I believe it is the rear of the car as the side wouldn't stick out that much. And...I think it's also a small-ish car. But that is simply my interpretation.

The closest I came was the Honda Del Sol. It's actually quite close.

After literally thousands of car photographs, I'm done for today. XD

Well you were more successful than I. Thanks man.

Last edited:
YES, a C63 AMG, I really like that car.:D It will be good for my V8 Supercars International online racing series as well.:D Bit disappointed the old schooler is a Fiat, I was hoping for some muscle car news.:P But this is a great post!

Notice they have the model cars on the desk in there? I don't know if it means anything, but one has the 300ZX on it and the other D1 Grand Prix.

And Maserati too, excellent.:D

In the picture between taking a photo of the Maserati engine bay, and showing the mic in the passenger seat, there is a picture with the 2 big fuzzy mics. I don't know if the cars they have are there are all for testing, but in the background there is a Camaro and another RX-7.

I don't know which pic you think has the Civic in, but in the pic with the models on the desk, what car do you suggest the rear view mirror is off? Also, the red computer rendering beside it looks like a stock S2000 to me.

YES, a C63 AMG, I really like that car.:D It will be good for my V8 Supercars International online racing series as well.:D Bit disappointed the old schooler is a Fiat, I was hoping for some muscle car news.:P But this is a great post!

Notice they have the model cars on the desk in there? I don't know if it means anything, but one has the 300ZX on it and the other D1 Grand Prix.

And Maserati too, excellent.:D

In the picture between taking a photo of the Maserati engine bay, and showing the mic in the passenger seat, there is a picture with the 2 big fuzzy mics. I don't know if the cars they have are there are all for testing, but in the background there is a Camaro and another RX-7.

I don't know which pic you think has the Civic in, but in the pic with the models on the desk, what car do you suggest the rear view mirror is off? Also, the red computer rendering beside it looks like a stock S2000 to me.

I REPEAT WE AREN'T SURE

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FmIQvAuJZXc/SPEQHjY4ZQI/AAAAAAAAAQc/ubiIsKUUkUo/s1600-h/IMG_2101.jpg

The mirror on his computer screen and the car on the Sony TV are completely unrelated. And look really hard at the red car. I don't think that is an S2000.

And they have always had a buttload of really accurate model cars laying around since before GT4, so it may or may not mean anything. They may have it for references to certain parts. Or for decorating their work area. The cars in the back may or may not belong to the employees of PD. It is a car nut kind of job so I would believe that they would own some cool cars. (Although it would rock so hard if that Penske Racing Camaro Trans-Am car on his shelf made it in the game)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link man! 👍

The most awesome thing (IF they include it in the game that is) is the diecast model of the '69 Camaro road race car. :lol:

Of course I love the fact that they'll most certainly include Maserati as well.

EDIT: Since we now see (I think Kaz mentioned it somewhere as well) they're making every part of the car seperatly, the damage will be A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Imagine wipers, mirrors, head lights and stuff being all over the place after a crash! :drool:

Last edited:
I don't know if the cars they have are there are all for testing, but in the background there is a Camaro and another RX-7.

That must be at PD's studio's carpark, that Camaro is a employees car, I remember them talking mentioning that (and showing pic) way back before GT4 came.

*EDIT* BTW That interior shot of the BMW above Tsukuba (nice to see it) is a M coupe or M roadster not the 3.0i Z4 we have in GT5P

Last edited:
Back