Which Racing Series Will Your League Race With In GT5?

• Thread starter Earth
  • 28 comments

(Choose 1 or 2) Which series would you race online in GT5?

• Total voters
GTP_Royalton
I'm talking about League racing in GT5, not what will you race in normal pick up races.

Last edited:
I didn't vote because "Every damn one of them" wasn't included, which is my answer. :D

I didn't vote because "Every damn one of them" wasn't included, which is my answer. :D

:lol:

I would love to as well, but I'm quite sure GT5 online racing leagues will run weekly, making it impossible to do more then 2 or 3 without major sacrifice

My choices were NASCAR and Group C era lemans cars, but 3rd would be S class normal cars , 4th would be Formula 1, if they improve the physics of the F1

Muscle car series and Classic cars.

Drag Racing - not mentioned

I looked over the list many times hoping I included everything, but I knew I would forget something. sorry about that

Oval junkies unite!!!!

I'll be happy with the whole game and glad to race the whole lot of cars. NASCAR will be a focal point for me. Every hair on my arms stood up when they showed the Cup cars in the Concept video.

:lol:

I looked over the list many times hoping I included everything, but I knew I would forget something. sorry about that

It's all good,no problem.👍 It's easy to overlook things like this with the nice list you set up.

I will be tuning, and hopefully selling(I had a tuning company in F2 for awhile and might do it again in F3). If I can't sell them I will still tune and just put the tunes on here if there is a section.

I voted for class B 200-300 BHP and SuperGT because that's where my favourite cars are, but I'll race everything else as well.

I'm gonna be in whatever series I can get in, which would basically mean every single one of them. Certainly wouldn't be the first time I've had my hands full in more then one series as I did that earlier this year (in contention for all four championships too). Quadruple duty FTW!! :D

I'd like to try a bit of everything, minus drifting because I'm absolutely no good at it. I love driving race cars, so I think most of my online racing miles will come from them. But most of all, I'm really looking forward to doing some endurance racing with my fellow GTPers, even more so if PD give us the ability to change drivers during the race!

I voted for ALMS/LMS and Group C. Want to drive the Caddie CTS-V, love that race car!! Hope PD has the sound right on this car.

1 or 2 choices weren't enough for me. :D

I chose 5 racing series.

• S Class Series (normal cars) - 400+ HP
  • SuperGT (although I don't have a clue what kind of series this is)
  • DTM
  • Group C series (Older LeMans cars, prototype and GT)
  • Tuned Cars Championship (Heavily modified cars, inside and out)
  • Classic Cars (pre 1980) I forgot this one. I vermy much like classic cars!
There you have it.

I hated this Racing car races in GT4.In GT4 it was more luck than good driving to handle the fast cars,especialy in city courses... I enjoy the slower hp races... In GT5P it´s much better now to handle the fast cars because it´s in HD... In GT4 all that pixels and all that speed was too much for me :D

I Voted for A,B,Muscle Cars and Classic cars

I'm really looking forward to doing some endurance racing with my fellow GTPers

Online endurance races would be amazing!!! Just imagine an online 5+ hour long race round one of the night clubman stages in le-mans cars!!!!!! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

And to pick 2 from that list (Although I would have chosen 'all' if there was an option), I'd choose Drifting and S-class.

I should have voted all of them really, I am not too picky about what I want to race, I love Gran Turismo for its diversity, the more race series the better, because you can bet I will race them all.

I prefer the turned car championship but i will give the other race series a try from time to time.

Look for a NTSC Championship NASCAR Series when we get the game.

NTSC Championship will remain!

Chad

Much too good a list... picking just two is hard! But I settled on A Class racing and Tuned Cars Championship. You get a nice amount of power and speed without going crazy, although the Amuse S2000 really owns my heart.

Tuned B and A Class racing is where I'll spend most of my time online.

For a racing fan it's hard to choose one. If all are in GT5, i'll try all, but I think first ones i'll try will be WRC, tuned car championship and drifting.

I'm definitely gonna be doing races in the Super GT/JGTC cars, as I find those fast enough so that I don't get tired of racing them, but also stable enough so that I'm not spinning out if I accidentally tap the grass.

Dorifto and tuned cars! I'll play them the most, but I'll also be playing GT2/3 cars and Group C cars a lot!
In fact, I'll just be playing everything a lot!
Can't wait!

Back