dsc00417djp.jpg

dsc00418h.jpg

REAL
135ix.jpg

GT5P
dsc00419o.jpg

No way....

Come on dude, thats seriously insane. Oo
I already played the game for myself for 1 1/2 years and still cant believe how sick the level of detail is.

GT5P never ceases to amaze me.

When we get our hands on Photomode...

if you closely in the low beam lights center, you can see that that BMW was being driven through the tunel @ Eiger Nordwand!! WOW 👍

Chris

Yes, true, never ceases to amaze. :drool:

if you closely in the low beam lights center, you can see that that BMW was being driven through the tunel @ Eiger Nordwand!! WOW 👍

Chris

Nicely spotted. :) I've always admired how amazingly well the reflections are done in the game aswell. :bowdown:

Simply stunning, thanks for pointing the detail out!

And now we see why each car takes 6 months of man hours, looking forward to photomode...

Does it actually look like that when racing though? If it does, that's awesome, if not, I couldn't care less :P I dont watch replays or use photomode in any racing game I've played... if I want to see nice cars I'll look at pictures/movies of the real cars, if I want to race them, I play a game. :P

Very impressive, though it seems they forgot about the grill as it is flat and has no dimension. I am sure that will likely be one of the improvements for the final game. Not bad for a Demo!!

It's as if PD took apart every car in the game so they could model each part separately. Amazing.

I played GT5P since the first day of the PAL release, and every time I play it I get surprised how amazing are the graphics! For those who thinks that graphics are not importan in a sim, that's not true. I'm agree physics are the most important thing, but graphics are the visual representation of the real life. And PD it's doing an excelent work (not only in graphics). 👍

I was really surprised when saw these screens you posted before. What a level of detail! That shows the perfectionism from PD and a really good job!

I can't quite believe that PD would actually include the writing on the rim of the light bulb...:dunce:

99.99% of players will never see it, but they were still dedicated enough to do it.👍

What are you trying to show? I just don't get it. Maybe that's just me though. :confused:

He's trying to show how much detail KY and the guys at PD put into their games.

Pretty amazing stuff. And this is just Prolouge! :drool:

Back