Snow Rally Revealed in Intro Movie

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 15 comments
MrSchmo
The PSP intro video posted on the front page shows a couple of quick glimpses of some Snow Rally courses.

@ 1:09-:12 and again @ 1:35

I havent heard anyone speak about this yet. I'd assume it would be in GT5 too. I'd post it there but since its unconfirmed in GT5, I stuck it here.

Yes, drove on Chamonix and it felt really good :) (both Chamonix and Ice Arena are in)

...It was in GT4.
You have to remember that there are a lot of new members who haven't played any previous GT's. ;) But then, it doesn't mean he shouldn't have done some looking around to see if there was any snow rally courses in GT before.

...It was in GT4.
I realize that, but there has been no confirmation of any Snow Rally tracks in GT-PSP or GT5. I was just making an observation. Basicly we have 2 more confirmed tracks.
You have to remember that there are a lot of new members who haven't played any previous GT's. ;) But then, it doesn't mean he shouldn't have done some looking around to see if there was any snow rally courses in GT before.

I maybe newish here, but not to the series. I still have all 4 previous versions, I was just pointing out something no one has mentioned.

I realize that, but there has been no confirmation of any Snow Rally tracks in GT-PSP or GT5. I was just making an observation. Basicly we have 2 more confirmed tracks.

In fact, tracks like ice arena and swiss alps have been confirmed to be in GT M for quite some time . .

It's already been confirmed that all 35 tracks from GT4 will be in GT PSP, even all the rally ones (which make up 7 of the 35 tracks, I believe). Then there's also Valencia and possibly a new circuit or two.

It's already been confirmed that all 35 tracks from GT4 will be in GT PSP, even all the rally ones (which make up 7 of the 35 tracks, I believe). Then there's also Valencia and possibly a new circuit or two.

Not really, and the game has 35 unique tracks period ( according to PD). then there are just variations (70). so far we've spotted 33 unique tracks.

GT newbie here (apart from GT5P) so good to know there are some snow stages in there, hopefully the handling will be well adapted to suit the conditions.

As for track numbers...
The official GT website
Hit the Road -- Race on 35 licensed and fictional tracks, with 60 track layouts total. Compete in time trials, races, or drift mode challenges.

those tracks numbers are out to date. recent articles in the GT website and on an interview revealed 70 layouts instead of 60 ;)

Back