Logitech Driving Force Wireless Review

GgT-Wolves-FC
Just received it today and im very impressed.
Accelerating and Braking seem responsive as does sensitivity.
Force Feedback Is Amazing. Turned it upto 10 on GT5P and was fighting with the wheel once i lost it... very powerful.
Wheel seems well built and is very practical for me (dont need pedals and already have to many wires around lol)
Accelerating and Braking Are Done Via Paddles (touch sensitive like pedals) and seems very responsive to me at least.
After 1 days use I can now say I LOVE IT. Took me a while but my times are starting to fall and its so much more fun than a controller.
This also works on PC and PS2 as well BTW
Any questions just ask. Sorry its not a great review :(

If you dont have a wheel you have no excuse , a great starter wheel/backup at a great price!!!

(I know the GT and G27 are alledgedly alot better but for me this is perfect)

£34.93

http://www.thehut.com/electronics/ne.../10074157.html

logitech_driving_force_wireless_941.jpg

On another note its quite a challenge when your so used to controllers , just starting to get used to it.. My times are slower ATM but added to my new X-Rocker its so much more fun!!!!!

Last edited:
The DFGT was for the PS3 only but always worked with the PC and then got offical drivers for PC use.
Is this wheel the same ? Can it be used with the PC even if it is not sold for use with it ?

No offense but I wouldn't really call this a review. You could provide a few more details, like how to accelerate/brake... Does it have paddles?

You accelerate and brake with the paddles. Left for brake and right for gas. Its a very awqward set up if you ask me. I tried my buddies and it didnt compare to my DFGT. Still better than a dualshock though.

i updated the review a little , sorry its rubbish.
The bottom line is if you dont have a wheel , at this price why not????????

You accelerate and brake with the paddles. Left for brake and right for gas. Its a very awqward set up if you ask me. I tried my buddies and it didnt compare to my DFGT. Still better than a dualshock though.

Its only like that if your used to pedals. It took me around 6 hours to go from DS3 to being faster with this. Just need a little practise imo.

And yes it works on PC and PS2

heres a long video review of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-u8is3XI0

...And yes it works on PC...

I'm gonna grave-dig this & hope that's not against forum rules - if so, my apologies! (I honestly forget) Anyways, I bought this wheel recently as I'm disabled & wanted one with analog paddles for throttle/brake use, and that was both PC/PS3 compatible. (I really dunno why more manufacturers don't make their paddles multifunctional, as in analog or digital input, but that's another topic) I'm blown away at the feedback quality in GT5, (especially considering I got a factory refurb for $35), but am getting none whatsoever during PC use. Yeah, it centers, but no actual forcefeedback. Are there drivers required to enable it or are these wheels simply non-PC compatible in that regard? As always, any help's greatly appreciated and thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Back