GT5 shots zoomed in

• Thread starter trk29
  • 239 comments
trk29
I hope this thread is okay. The reason I wanted to start this thread is I started zooming in on a bunch of the new shots we have seen and was floored at some of the detail that is in this game. So feel free to post pictures, and mods if this thread is deemed not needed please delete.

First shot is a driver in the volvo. Reflection in the drivers sunglasses!!!

driver.png

Second shot is of a bar in the Red Bull Hangar. Check out the bottles.

bar.png

Third shot is this weird bird statue at the Red Bull Hangar right above the Lamborghini. Does anyone know what this is? Looks like a Decepticon Robot.

WeirdBird.png

The Jaguar XJ13

Jag.png

Last edited:
The driver in the first shot is evidence of what could be a driver avatar feature, something I made a thread about months ago. The other to shots just show how much effort PD puts into recreating a real place in their games.

The driver in the first shot is evidence of what could be a driver avatar feature, something I made a thread about months ago. The other to shots just show how much effort PD puts into recreating a real place in their games.

You mean, like in Tourist Trophy?

I found the taillight from the P4 so impressive and the close-up on the Alfa logo blew me away too. The detail is just crazy.

See how clean Lamborghini is written on the caliper, look at the damn bull! Very nice Lambo wheel.

Lambo.png

Look at the floorboard in this Mercedes.

Mercedes.png

Last edited:
The Alfa and Lambo have to be real. There is no way.....
Then again, i've been wrong about GT screenies before.

The beemer looks nice 👍

Beemer is the motorcycle. Bimmer is the car.

Anyways, on the shot with Jeff Gordon in the lead, you can see the bolts (in 3D of course) on the support arms connected to the front splitter.
Amazing. :drool:

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/Gran%20Turismo/alfa.png[/ IMG]
👍[/QUOTE]

I mean this one actually: [url]http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/BernKramgasse_AlfaRomeo_BreraSkyWindow3.2JTS_Q4-Japan06_04.jpg[/url]
The whole pic. is incredible, the reflections in the paint job, the headlights, everything.

Oh and:
[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-1copy0h51.jpg
Me likes the Prius taillights. 8)

The front of that tram looks terrible IMO.

Dude it is a background object. lol
It shouldn't even be the full LOD model, check out the picture with it on the frontpage, it's really not that close to the camera.

EDIT: Oh and I altered the brightness a bit.

Is it just me or do the older cars (like the black supra and the evo in the post above), look like they have duller paint than the new ones

Lambo. Reflection in the headlight lens.

lambo2.png

Pretty shot

race.png

Zonda look at the freaking carbon fiber. Beautiful. Those stealth cars are going to be fun to watch in replay.

zonda.png

In this particular image, the track appears to be visible in the headlights. That's mint as!

Sarthe_visible_in_headlights.jpg

This guy I've made red markings around appears to have had an accident at some point in his life which has caused him to have both his hands
amputated. Poor bugger.
NohandsVovopic.jpg

Last edited:
Back