Course Circuit Graphics & Onboard Flying Lap Videos

• Thread starter icelt
  • 53 comments
icelt
II icelt II
As some of you will recall, I put together a similar thread for F1:CE. However this time I know better and have uploaded each graphic to imageshack so there's no chance they'll disappear like most of the previous graphics did :D.

Also as a test for Bahrain I've included a Computer Animation that Allianz has put together/hosted. Please let me if you guys think it adds any real value as it is kinda a tedious process for me to upload the vids to youtube. If there is enough positive feedback then I'll make the effort to add them for the other tracks.

The tracks are organized chronologically by GP date.

Lastly anyone who is interested can download the circuit graphics via this link:
http://sponsoring.allianz.com/en/formula1/about/circuit_graphics

01 - Bahrain Grand Prix

01bahrainencmyk300dpi.jpg

Vitaly Petrov - Full flying lap begins at 1:00

02 - Australian Grand Prix

02australiaencmyk300dpi.jpg

Bruno Senna - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

03 - Malaysian Grand Prix

03malaysiaencmyk300dpi.jpg

Jarno Trulli - Full flying lap begins at 0:05

04 - Chinese Grand Prix

04chinaencmyk300dpi.jpg

Sebastian Vettel - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

05 - Spanish Grand Prix

05spainencmyk300dpi.jpg

Mark Webber - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

06 - Monaco Grand Prix

06monacoencmyk300dpi.jpg

Robert Kubica - Full flying lap begins at 0:07

07 - Turkish Grand Prix

07turkeyencmyk300dpi.jpg

Lewis Hamilton - Full flying lap begins at 0:25

08 - Canadian Grand Prix

08canadaencmyk300dpi.jpg

Vitantonio Liuzzi - Full flying lap begins at 0:05

09 - European Grand Prix

09europeencmyk300dpi.jpg

Timo Glock - Full flying lap begins at 1:05

10 - British Grand Prix

10greatbritainencmyk300.jpg

Lewis Hamilton- Full flying lap begins at 0:05

11 - German Grand Prix

11germanyencmyk300dpi.jpg

Sebastian Vettel - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

12 - Hungarian Grand Prix

12hungaryencmyk300dpi.jpg

Vitaly Petrov - Full flying lap begins at 0:05

13 - Belgian Grand Prix

13belgiumencmyk300dpi.jpg

Rubens Barrichello - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

14 - Italian Grand Prix

14italyencmyk300dpi.jpg

Fernando Alonso - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

15 - Singapore Grand Prix

15singaporeencmyk300dpi.jpg

Mark Webber - Full flying lap begins at 0:05

16 - Japanese Grand Prix

16japanencmyk300dpi.jpg

Michael Schumacher- Full flying lap begins at 0:10

17 - Korean Grand Prix

17koreaencmyk300dpi.jpg

Felipe Massa - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

18 - Brazilian Grand Prix

18brazilencmyk300dpi.jpg

Nico Hulkerberg - Full flying lap begins at 0:00

19 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

19uaeencmyk300dpi.jpg

Lewis Hamilton - Full flying lap begins at 0:05

Last edited:
Thank you - very nice, very interesting, very helpful for those of us who don't follow F1 closely.

Hope to have my copy in the mail by this weekend; looking forward to it after playing F1:CE a bit.

I hope you'll replace videos with ones made in F1 2010 game. :)

Don't have a capture card... hmmm, interesting idea though. I'll put in the "to be considered" bin. If nothing else it shouldn't be too long before youtube is flooded with other people's laps.

Nice work, should be made a sticky like the last one. They could be very handy for race reports.

Ok for now I think I'm going to upload "live onboard" laps for each course. This way as a nice comparison all of us can see the lines the pro's actually use.

? - I know there is a way to post a youtube link set at a specific playback point, but can this be done with GTP and what chars does one actaully add to the link ref?

Umm...

"However this time I know better and have uploaded each graphic to imageshack so there's no chance they'll disappear"

All the images have 404'd according to my screen?

All the images have 404'd according to my screen?

Back checking here a little I notice that with FireFox and Bing the course graphics load just fine however when I use IE 8 they don't. Sooo... I will have to try and figure that out.

That's absolutely superb, I really appreciate the effort you've gone to. I'm a big F1 fan so do have a good idea of a lot of the tracks, but there's a quite a few I don't know that well (the new Tilke ones really). Very good to get all this info in one post. I'm hoping Game haven't sold out of copies by the time I get there tomorrow.

Thanks again :)

I can do F1 2010 onboard laps if anybody wants them ?

Might get a Korea lap up tonight :)

Edit: Change of plans my poor little pc can't handle the sheer awesomeness of F1 2010 when I hit the record button :(

Last edited:
Welp as near as I can tell GTP and IE 8 just don't get along regarding these embedded images. Both FireFox and Chrome fetch and display them just fine. So for those of you who don't see the circuit graphic images it looks like the best solution for the time being is to try using another browser. Sorry :confused:.

Ok for now I think I'm going to upload "live onboard" laps for each course. This way as a nice comparison all of us can see the lines the pro's actually use.

? - I know there is a way to post a youtube link set at a specific playback point, but can this be done with GTP and what chars does one actaully add to the link ref?

For embedded videos I do not know how to do it but for links just add to the end of the name #t=xxmxxs
For example, the Bahrain video would be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g78pIx1u_ZM#t=1m0s

Would it be good to add the Redbull simulator videos also? I could probably compile them for you this weekend sometime. I like how they talk about the circuit.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, here's Webber at Bahrain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D585rfPapE

For embedded videos I do not know how to do it but for links just add to the end of the name #t=xxmxxs
For example, the Bahrain video would be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g78pIx1u_ZM#t=1m0s

Would it be good to add the Redbull simulator videos also? I could probably compile them for you this weekend sometime. I like how they talk about the circuit.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, here's Webber at Bahrain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D585rfPapE

Yeah tried to set the playback start on the Bahrain vid and it didn't work. Oh well, thanks for the input.

Regrading the RB simulator vids, I'm on the fence. I fell across those as I was collecting the onboard vid links and kinda found them half informational and half a Webber photo shoot. However if enough players want them I'll add'em no problem.

Im still trying to figure out how codemasters can model the track when the track hasnt even be paved yet. But it is quite fun though.

They have blueprints of the track. That is how Gran Turismo 4 had Fuji 2005 in it.

Anyone want to see online action; I recorded some 3 lap races yesterday?

Note: I will post vids on appropriate thread

Last edited:
Back