Screenshots from October Core Episode

Let the disection begin!

I'm trying to zoom in on the front right wheel of the go-kart to see if the wheel spaces are there as it's something that I noticed was missing in a previous photo.

Last edited:
They didn't even have any rain in the frickin video! It looked like it was E3 footage :( Considering the self imposed hype around this day's "event", when the store update finally went live, it took an hour and a half to download this (very unusual), I am very disappointed to say the least. GT5 demo would have been nice. :(

man these cars look awesome and i totally agree with kaz in saying these cars could be used on PS4, the lighting is just so good.

Nice, seems to have the old and new Gallardo. Hope the Superleggera is in the bunch too just to see the differences. Theres also something funny about that M5, the shadows are tricking my eyes. Thanks appreciate the pictures!

Nice, seems to have the old and new Gallardo. Hope the Superleggera is in the bunch too just to see the differences. Theres also something funny about that M5, the shadows are tricking my eyes. Thanks appreciate the pictures!

OLD & NEW ?!!
There is only the new LP-560-4 :indiff:

Most of the shots are High LOD Photomode models people!

Although in game they still look amazing, the Photomode models have much much more detail.

Did i just see the Time Attack Evo?That car would be a blast to Rally Race with.:)

it's setup for the track, not so much for rallies.. low ground clearence, lots of expensive exposed carbon fiber, a very stiff suspension setup will make it very un-ideal for the roughness of rallying.

Yeah there's really nothing new at all with those screen shots. In fact more than half are already official screenshots

Qore Video:

WHOA at 2:33. Is that blue car a Cheetah or a Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe? I need someone to ID this!

Edit: That has to be a 1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe. We have yet another awesome vintage Le Mans car on our hands.

Last edited:
WHOA at 2:33. Is that blue car a Cheetah or a Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe? I need someone to ID this!

Edit: That has to be a 1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe. We have yet another awesome vintage Le Mans car on our hands.

Did I watch a different video? I just saw a blue NASCAR vehicle at 2:33, nothing that looks remotely like either vintage car.

Back