Whole TG Mag GT5 Feature. Final.

United Kingdom
Not on this planet!
SouthendRage
I'd rather burn the $$.
Since I have a subscription to TopGear Magazine, as of Christmas last year, I just received my December copy today. All for a tiny two pounds. đź‘Ť

I thought you guys might want to take a look! (& list, as you do) :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about Magazine scans but I have a Hi-Res photo of the scene with a large selection of cars on the Test Track. So here it is!

(Ok, so it's a little fuzzy at the zoom level the GTP Forum displays, but i'm sure we'll be able to identify every car in the shot. ;)
1001013i.jpg

1001011q.jpg

And a little bonus shot of the 'VW Owners Club during their AGM' :lol:

1001012i.jpg

EDIT: Here's the rest of the Article, in Order!
High Res- For reading clarity you may need to save an image and zoom out using Picture Viewer.

1001015t.jpg

\/ Continued
1001016a.jpg

\/ Last
1001017.jpg

\/ Least
1001018t.jpg

OK, Done! Imageshack is such a pain.........

Last edited:
Oh my God! That is so beautiful, I thought it was real! What a gorgeous scene! Are those old Army Jeeps in the far upper left corner?

Last edited:
Very nice! Lambourghini SV and the new Mclaren

Edit: Just took the time to actually read the text. 16 car top gear test track sounds epic! like a destruction derby :P

Thank you đź‘Ť

So it is a Yellow/Back Mustang Mach 1 :D

Oh my God! That is so beautiful, I thought it was real! What a gorgeous scene! Are those old Army Jeeps in the far upper left corner?

Thanks guys for the replies, but i'm not suprised that you tried after I blew your minds and eyes!

*ahem*

Oh, yeah, the brown vehicles at the back i'm pretty sure are the two Army VW's we saw a little while back, called the Schwimmwagen, Kubelwagon... I think.

If anybody needs a confirmation with identifying any vehicle, I can probably do that, since my naked eyes on the picture in the mag tell me everything!

Very nice! Lambourghini SV and the new Mclaren

Edit: Just took the time to actually read the text. 16 car top gear test track sounds epic! like a destruction derby :P

Hehe, I could probably take some pics of the Text itself, but because I don't have a scanner, getting a page spread would be awkward.

I'm not sure if it's totally....allowed either, if you know what I mean!

! Just noticed something, there is a small feature on the Red Bull X1, but there's no real 'new' information !

Though they do say the closed cockpit could provide protection from 'rogue springs'
Massa would approve!

Also, it mentions the engine as being a turbine again! 15,000 RPM with CVT, unlike the reveal video.

Hehe, I could probably take some pics of the Text itself, but because I don't have a scanner, getting a page spread would be awkward.

I'm not sure if it's totally....allowed either, if you know what I mean!

People have posted full scans from magazines before.

What was the deal with doubt as to wether Aston Martin would be in the game or not? I remember something vaguely. However it seems this picture lays doubt to rest.

Can somebody identify the white car with gold/yellow wheels behind the Subaru WRC please?

What was the deal with doubt as to wether Aston Martin would be in the game or not? I remember something vaguely. However it seems this picture lays doubt to rest.

There were reports that Microsoft made some sort of sketchy deal that made Aston Martin exclusive to them. But it doesn't seem like that's the case.

There were reports that Microsoft made some sort of sketchy deal that made Aston Martin exclusive to them. But it doesn't seem like that's the case.

It apparently is new Astons and time limited or something, details are sketchy on that. Notice we haven't seen any new (since GT5P) Astons yet though.

OMG! i really thought this was a real life picture! how did they get 90ish cars on the track, thats mental!

Back