Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
PEOPLE!!!

What is released next week will be the same as what tekken90 and RDK have. Wake up. Anything not accessible in their copies must be something associated with online functionality (which will not go live until the launch day).

I WOULD believe this if it wasn't for the actual reviewers saying that they got online just fine the other day, and there were many people playing it online already.

PEOPLE!!!

What is released next week will be the same as what tekken90 and RDK have. Wake up. Anything not accessible in their copies must be something associated with online functionality (which will not go live until the launch day).

And you know this how? Lets just wait and see, eh? Before any more people make potential fools of themselves.

new thread opening called "you know your a gt5 nut when...."

- your making wild conspiracy theories when there is no need lol
- you spend your nights trawling THIS thread in search of "the answer" like Neo did
- you were approached by Kaz in your sleep telling you damage was rejected from this iteration and you woke up in a hot sweat
- you were told that the veyron is a standard model and you shouted like it was the end of days....

...."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".........

I WOULD believe this if it wasn't for the actual reviewers saying that they got online just fine the other day, and there were many people playing it online already.

Link? I find it highly unlikely PD having their server's online already. A company normally put's their servers online 1-2 days earlier max but having their servers online a week before release? I highly doubt it imo.

Just found this vid of a unboxing notice the big white sticker on the front? anyone got CSI enhancing skills?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSPV09ffrA&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Im thinking something went wrong with the original damage system, so they dropped it. simple.

Nah I don't think that wo.. ARGHH!
GHoDl.jpg

Link? I find it highly unlikely PD having their server's online already. A company normally put's their servers online 1-2 days earlier max but having their servers online a week before release? I highly doubt it imo.

Just found this vid of a unboxing notice the big white sticker on the front? anyone got CSI enhancing skills?

This is rubbish. I work in an enviroment where some big servers reside and trust me, they can be 'live' for months before a game comes out. Load testing is a huge part of any beta testing.

I REALLY HOPE that we can drive a FRENCH Peugeot on the left side, or if not it's really another blow in this GT5 mess.... What a shame if we cannot drive one of our VERY RARE NATIONAL (premium) car in this game like it was designed to be: with LEFT driving.

This is rubbish. I work in an enviroment where some big servers reside and trust me, they can be 'live' for months before a game comes out. Load testing is a huge part of any beta testing.

Beta testing! only reason. A company would not put their stuff online week's months in advanced if they don't have stress testing open/closed beta's. GT5 have had none of that stuff so therefore you are wrong. Please prove me wrong thou.

I REALLY HOPE that we can drive a FRENCH Peugeot on the left side, or if not it's really another blow in this GT5 mess.... What a shame if we cannot drive one of our VERY RARE NATIONAL (premium) car in this game like it was designed to be: with LEFT driving.

Since it is sold in both right and left hand drive variations it was designed in both left and right hand configurations. I'm sure you'll get over it.

How come tekken said he played on "medium difficulty" on the supra video if there where supposed to be nondiffuculty settings besides the assists?

straigth from youtube
#
tekken90CZ
1 day ago 3

@dinizgames Just read video description and GTplanet forum - ABS 2/10, Traction control 4/40, medium difficultyand played with gamepad... and glitches are only in replay, gameplay is OK,

Since it is sold in both right and left hand drive variations it was designed in both left and right hand configurations. I'm sure you'll get over it.

I'd like to see your UK made cars with left handling ONLY, let see if you would like that?

Peugeot IS FRENCH, we drive LEFT side, not right. If there is no possibility to drive a 307 left side, I will be really PISSED OFF!

I'd like to see your UK made cars with left handling ONLY, let see if you would like that?

Peugeot IS FRENCH, we drive LEFT side, not right. If there is no possibility to drive a 307 left side, I will be really PISSED OFF!

em, first of why are you so eager to get Peugeot 307 and why does it have to be left side drive?

anyone know btw why they made so many right side driven cars on the prologue? (I'd have liked the left side drive evo..)

Last edited:

Sorry but some clearly don't understand how online works.

If the lucky gamers have got an early copy of GT5 and they tried to race online in a private room then chances are they could do this. The reason is because you wouldn't need the PD servers to be online because setting up a private room means the hosts console acts as a server and they will connect to each other via P2P.

Anyone who plays FM3 will back me up on this. When the FM3 servers are down and you cannot play in the online hoppers you can still create a private room and race against your friends.

em, first of why are you so eager to get Peugeot 307 and why does it have to be left side drive?

i understand why being as the native country is france however it may be best to observe the amount of sales and where its most popular. you never know, it may be most popular in right hand drive? what i lol'd at most is that the 307 cc is premium, bugatti veyron standard. then of course i realised loads must want to drive a pug rather than a veyron.........surely? :scared:

Fine, just don't start swinging baguettes around. . .

sorry to the french dude, i have no prejudice against the french etc etc, but ****ing LOL to this comment!

Beta testing! only reason. A company would not put their stuff online week's months in advanced if they don't have stress testing open/closed beta's. GT5 have had none of that stuff so therefore you are wrong. Please prove me wrong thou.
PD did have beta testing. Every single game thats made these days is beta tested. As a matter of fact PD if you actually watched the video of the tour of PD you would see where they have the consoles setup for testing.

Isn't that obvious?? I'm French. It would be a shame to have to drive my own national cars on the right side instead of the usual left side handling. Like I said, I would like you to put yourself on my shoes, and just imagine for the Italians to drive Ferrari on the right side only or the UK folks to drive their jag/Aston on the left side only... That is just very frustrating after 5 years of waiting.

And about the 307 instead of a Bugatti, let just say I'm more frustrated to see -Premium- WW van or WW WWII car than a very good little 307 cc... that a lot of people use to drive in Europe.

Last edited:
PEOPLE!!!

It just so happens to be the part of the game which, physics aside, is by far the most important in terms of the longtime playability of the game.

So far what we've seen is like taking a Mclaren MP4 around a carpark.

Isn't that obvious?? I'm French. It would be a shame to have to drive my own national cars on the right side instead of the usual left side handling. Like I said, I would like you to put yourself on my shoes, and just imagine for the Italians to drive Ferrari on the right side, the UK folk to drive their jag/Aston on the left side only... That is just very frustrating after 5 years of waiting.
What are you talking about :crazy: Some people import cars from foreign countries so they have to drive the car on the wrong side. For instance my father has an imported camper van thats left hand drive and we drive on the left side of the road.

Back