Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Whats with everybody photoshopping these GT5 pics? Are the photomode options really that poor you cant get the same effect in game? I was hoping for more to be honest. Having to photoshop every image isnt ideal.

edit, tree'd:

i wish people would stop posting their "photoshopped" screenshots... :-/

I'm with you there buddy 👍

nnl9uc.jpg

You just got owned by iPhoto :lol:

Hope you're kidding.

I hope RDK has a premium FC picture :embarrassed:

Agreed. Big RX-7 FC fan.
First car i ever owned (hand-me-down from my father). Was a pretty pimp car for highschool.

Too bad the engine gave out.... at 187,000 miles. That a pretty good lifespan for a wankel, but the death of that vehicle was a shame nonetheless.

Last edited:
Finally got to videos but had to refresh about 20 times. Overloaded site it seems.

Rain video very disappointing. No water on track at all.

nothing positive out of those videos ? for instance how good the standard cars look ? and what's with the oil warning light on that miata ?

From that website. There's also 17 pages of screenshots.
Beautiful!

2s9c7c2.jpg

Is that a real picture? Ps4? Wow and Wow the Lexus LFA. Guys I'm sure we are going to finally experience the performance of LFA which garnerred a lot of good scores from car reviewers. A dream battle between best all around super cars(Veyron is just good in straights) the new Mercedez SLS 2010, Audi R8, Lxus LFA and Ferrari 599 will finally happen.

:drool:

Back