Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Could you record a video of Special Stage Route 5 with the external view, please?
One single lap + replay if possible. Try to make sure that the whole screen is filmed.
Thanks in advance!

can someone make a video with a rx-7 fc with custom exhaust ? :)

or a comparison between stock and custom exhaust on the same car ? would be awesome preferrably a v8 :D

Oh... it's a Gallardo! I thought it was a Murcielago :P

I thought so too, and it's my fault I gave you false hope :indiff:
If you are interested in HEARING the Murcielago, watch my SLS video again, during the first part of the replay you can hear the murcielago in front of me

That Gallardo sounds really good. Have you heard how the SV sounds yet?

RDK
nrburgringgpf4.jpg

More scuderia!!! Please!!!!

Selfish request for one of you guys with the game already. IF you stumble upon a MK4 R32.. please gets some pics up for me. :D

I'm going to repeat this here as people keep bringing this up and it's a misunderstanding.

A 10 year life cycle means that you don't drop support on your product for those 10 years.

MS dropped support on the original xbox after 5? years, as soon as the 360 was released, people were upset about that.

Sony had stated a 10 year lifecycle for ps2 too, meaning that they kept producing, selling and supporting them and that new games kept being made for them.
They have met that 10 year lifecycle on ps2 now just as they promised.

The 10 year lifecycle just means they won't drop the ps3 till it's 10 years after it's release.
Meaning you can expect to be able to buy them for another 6 years and find support for it and possibly games too, even after ps4 gets released.
Just like with the ps2 after ps3 was released.
Xbox 360 just celebrated it's 5th birthday and they are reluctant to talk about a next console after just spending oodles on the kinect accesory launch.

It's been said by people all over the industry that the console changeover was moving too fast and everyone wants it to slow down. Sony, MS, the developers... no one wants to move on at the rate they were doing before. The whole point of the Kinect launch is to see how much longer they can drag the 360 out, if it takes off in a big way, the console's lifespan will increase. Sony is going the same thing with the Move and all it's XMB updates. I know the 10-year life cycle means support and not necessarily as the lead console, but nevertheless we're going to see bigger gaps this time because otherwise MS and Sony end up investing hundreds of millions and the developers never really get the chance to master the console before they're given a new one and all their training starts over with a bunch of sub-par games.

Realistic damage huh?

I think that if you go in suicide mode, damage is turned down a lot... if you make a mistake maybe damage is more realistic, we will see by ourself.

By the way, that pipes look like the Eisenmann one.

Thats great to see ,it looks like they've fixed the chicane so the wall isn't too close but you can't gain an advantage for going flat out through the middle.

Yes, I agree. From the looks of that wall, its forgiving enough in that there's run-off area but yet it still forces you to take the chicane.

Could this be due to the level of the event you are doing? as in amateur event as opposed to professional or whatever.

I doubt it, I was just having a "training" with the M5, and I did the same with the 300ZX standard car and it did show damage as well

Latest Posts

Back