ffwd b-spec?

• Thread starter johnnyko12
  • 9 comments
I've pressed every button and looked through the book, can u not fast forward b-spec? Watching in real time is about as fun as giving myself paper cuts on my pee pee :)

Unfortunately, no -- or not yet. About the only thing you can do to speed things up is add more power to your B-Spec'd car. More power! As is, B-Spec is only of use when you're doing something else, like folding laundry, making food, spamming forums, talking on the phone, to step outside and throw rocks at babies, or give yourself paper-cuts.

I used to love B-spec in GT4. I haven't picked up my GT5 copy yet, but I don't see it being any different... except now I can run races while She Who Must Be Obeyed watches the nefarious goings-on of the Weatherfield posse...

I used to love B-spec in GT4. I haven't picked up my GT5 copy yet, but I don't see it being any different... except now I can run races while She Who Must Be Obeyed watches the nefarious goings-on of the Weatherfield posse...

I like B Spec too. Infact, I've done more B Spec races than I have A Spec at the moment. The beginner races are quite straight forward in A Spec. However, B Spec Bob doesn't seem to find it as easy as the rest of us and so it's more of a challenge.

B Spec has improved a lot, previously you could get a car that would easily beat all the others, tell the driver to constantly overtake and put it in ffwd x3 then wander off and do something else, but now with Bob acting like a human and not a robot you have to keep an eye on what is going on incase Bob starts getting carried away with himself and starts smashing the car up and coming off constantly.

To answer the topics question though, no, I don't think there is a way to ffwd the B Spec races.

Have you noticed though in B spec, If you go onto the stats screen instead of the race view, at the top of the screen, in between the 2 arrows are numbers 1, 2 and 3. But they are greyed out. Maybe you can change the speed at a later level?

Have you noticed though in B spec, If you go onto the stats screen instead of the race view, at the top of the screen, in between the 2 arrows are numbers 1, 2 and 3. But they are greyed out. Maybe you can change the speed at a later level?

I hadn't noticed that -- good eye. Perhaps it becomes unlocked at the final tier of B-Spec races?

I did now.:dunce:

Thanks. There's hope!

I guess the "1,2,3" display is for the drivers you are using. So you can see what lap times they do. Could also mean you need 3 Bobs for the Endurance ...

Seems like the FastForward is missing on purpose ... just got too much money too quickly in GT4-B-Spec.

Also you can't put BoB on "High Pace" "Low Pace" setting for the whole race. You need to "manage" him more than in GT4.

The numbers represent the sectors of a track. Some tracks have more than 3 sectors, but the screen only has 3 columns for sector times, therefore it's necessary to have arrows either side to change the sector times being displayed.

Back