gotSTANCE!?

• Thread starter BoostedM3
  • 1,049 comments
tripleseven777
ahrweilertownsquarev.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare1.jpg

So if your cars have STANCE Post them up here!

How you do that? It's German Style yeah.
I don't have GT5 yet but can you tell me? I will make a Civic with that style bro.

Sick ;P

Here's a better shot that shows the gold, and my latest car, Matte Purple SV, shown in stancemode.
redbullhangar72h.jpg

kyotogion52.jpg

I think too much camber ruins it a little.
Here's the only car I've set up so far.

click for larger view

Love that first pic Gtuned

Quick question... how do you guys change wheels? did you had to unlock the feature? I want to mod my 2007 e92 M3. Thanks.!

Quick question... how do you guys change wheels? did you had to unlock the feature? I want to mod my 2007 e92 M3. Thanks.!

Go to GT Auto
You can only change wheels though on 'Premium cars' (cars bought new from dealerships) and not used 'Standard' cars. Which I think Sucks.

Wheel choice is pretty limited also (that sucks too)

Go to GT Auto
You can only change wheels though on 'Premium cars' (cars bought new from dealerships) and not used 'Standard' cars. Which I think Sucks.

Wheel choice is pretty limited also (that sucks too)

Thanks mate... I've only been to the Tuning shop, that's why i didnt see it

this is not stance. slamming a car and sliding the camber sliders all the way to the most negative point is not stance. i know there are no wheel spacers or adjustable wheel offsets in this game, but this doesn't cut it. the same thing happened in FM3, and the kids over there did the same stuff. it looks retarded since it can't be done correctly, so stop pretending.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 350Z is 'hella' flush but 'stance' isn't just that.

All of these cars have stance, just some, not a very good stance... :P

350z is where its at in this thread. I wish there was offset options etc in a game... some day i'm sure we'll get it.

Can't see why this wouldn't be possible in game, hopefully we could see it in an update...

Last edited:
*looks at the first post, couldn't be bothered*
*looks at MSD Drifter's 350Z, came in his pants*
*now needs a new pair of pants*

I never noticed it on my friends 300ZXTT but on my RX-7 and Miata theres a textured area on the lower edge of the car that has a harder finish to resist rock chips/scratches. 300ZXs probably had something similar and PD went ahead and perfectly recreated it. :lol:

Back