You need a car and you haven't money??? GT5 will give you a present for your birthday

• Thread starter j0nny0093
  • 844 comments
There was a thread about it somewhere in these forums, people are creating accounts so they can get the car and then transfer it to the proper account. In my opinion this is more cheating than to be able to use a save file with all the licenses gold.

*edit* of course people are entitled to do what they want with their own game.

Hmm, I´m born in 1991.
Mazda 787B is from that year :sly:
Maybe there are limitations on which car you can get, though.

Creating more accounts is just lame, but the gift-thing itself is nice.

so the year is important?
i was born in feb 1979...there where so many cool cars...porsches, lambos and
BMW M1 (painted by andy warhol)
m1_procar_revival_p90042940-c.jpg

Mercedes benz CW311
558.jpg

but maybe i get this:
Simca-Chrysler Horizon / car of the year in europe 1979....LOL
Simca_Chrysler_Horizon_Auto_des_Jahres_1979.jpg

Last edited:
You won't get any of them as none of them are in the game... :rolleyes:

And anyway, the year doesn't matter.

You won't get any of them as none of them are in the game... :rolleyes:

And anyway, the year doesn't matter.

One guy on Youtube got the Ford Mark IV and Miura cause he set his year to '67. That's 40mil right there for nothing.

I just tried this out. created a profile and i set 67 as my birthyear, and i got the miura. There is also one thing i find interesting, and that is that i got my chromeline and stealthline cars aswell, but i can only give one car to a friend pr. day so i cant check if its possible to give away the 787b, and sell it for cash money! If that is possible, holy shmokes!

I put mine as 1963 (my dads), I don't know any cars in the game from that year so lets hope for a 1964 Ford GT40.

So i just got the lambo miura p400 bertone proto from '67 but it wont let me sell it for extra moneys

I got the same. I dont think you can sell the premiums. Because i have tried it a couple of times, and i got the Miura, Ford Mark IV, Ferrari P4 (if i remember right), and two of the same car (cant remember which one it was) and i sold one of them. and that was a Standard car

Ferrari P4 is the race car right? What year do you have to set it too? And is it possible to get the original Ford GT?(:

Yes, it's the race car. i put it on '67. BTW the Ford GT40 Race Car is from '69. not sure if you get it, but im quite positive that you do.. Check it out and leave a comment !:dopey:

Back