Kaz Tweets with some answers 12-2-10

• Thread starter GyverX
  • 25 comments
GyverX
Some Answers to some questions from Kaz on his twitter
From 12-2-10
Red Text Is the Question
*Are you going to fix jaggy shadow ...
I say it again. There are several reasons. Camera extremely flexible, dynamic and wide-area lighting needs, it was not cost effective enough. I want to improve it.
*What will be included in the thrustmaster T500?
T500RS: "steering wheel, the base unit, paddle shifters, three pedals" are included. Steering & shift paddles only. H pattern shifter is sold separately. T500RS position is a high-quality, premium steering.
*possible new GT-mode events in future updates?
Yes.
*could you tell us in which price range the Thrustmaster T500 RS will fall into? Thanks a lot!
About $ 500. Is a high-end.
*when will online leaderboards be released?
Around late December
*why did you not possible to change the gear ratios were made for each?
If only fully manual setting, it is easy if you like. But you can also automatically set, the more difficult when it comes to. The design of the UI. Of course, if not impossible to do it.
Dont know what to make of this:
GT5, the replay file is huge. So, it is not easily shared. RT @ yupasm: @ Kaz_Yamauchi friends want to share with everyone in the replay.
Thats it for now
Thanks

Below is the opps Post
Checking the tweets and saw this but dont know what it means.

Kaz_Yamauchi
Good night.RT @robgroove: #GT5 ONLINE PARTY come join - 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3750 - 6210 @Kaz_Yamauchi your welcome to join us if you...

Was tweeted about 4:30 EST
Whats with the numbers?
Anyone?

Last edited:
It's my fault, I dont now twitter all that well It wasnt from Kaz directly he was responding to rob. Sorry folks

why did you not possible to change the gear ratios were made for each?
If only fully manual setting, it is easy if you like. But you can also automatically set, the more difficult when it comes to. The design of the UI. Of course, if not impossible to do it.

What does that even mean, does anyone have any idea.

I have the same question.

LOL Thats how it translated. Im going to try this:
I think it means=Why is it not possible to change gear ratios for each gear?
A: The UI becomes more difficult to build if not impossible and is easer to set

You know what? I couldn't do it. Go Go Google Translator!

This could probably stay in the twitter thread?
I was in the process Didnt see it was getting up dated + I was asking a question in the original post but decided to change it what it is now.

I was in the process Didnt see it was getting up dated + I was asking a question in the original post but decided to change it what it is now.

Oh I see. It just can be confusing to have 2 twitter discussion threads.

More GT Mode races, yuss!

I needs to set my individual gears. The default spacing is pissing me off. I hope we'll be able to with a future update.

I suspect he's saying just having the top speed setting means it's easier to use that particular tuning menu, and if they'd made it possible to tune each gear individually the UI (user interface) design would have been made difficult, but that doesn't mean they can't change it in future.

Well, that last part was more my imagination than the text.

Edit: Seriously hoping they're thinking about adding more GT Mode events...

Here you go:

why did you not (make it) possible to change the gear ratios (manually) were made for each (gear)?
If (we) only (offered a) fully manual setting, it is easy if you like (this type of tuning.) But you can also automatically set (it.) The (It becomes) more difficult when it comes to the design of the UI. Of course, if (it is) not impossible to do it

*why did you not possible to change the gear ratios were made for each?

tumblr_krhzp3ZwMg1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

Back