How to get ANY paint color in less then 10 mins ( including chrome and pink)

• Thread starter moe82
  • 85 comments
M_A_S_1993
Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68u1zqr3woc

Ok to clear up any confusion:

1) This only gives you the rare matte / chrome colors ( sorry about tittle)
2) you get the paint for every 30th car in your garage and horn or every 10th.
3)I know I'm lv 0 then lv 21 after . I made a new account so i can show the processes of buying the kart.

I realized that buying race karts is a stupid idea since you end up selling them . So just wait until you get 30 , 60 ,90 etc cars in your garage.

Enjoy and please leave a comment and rate ! Thanks

Last edited:
1. Buy 10 PDI Karts since they are 5000 Credits each.
2. return to GT-Life main menu
3. If you dont get the Matte/Chrome paint you want, reset the game since it doesn't save until after you press okay on the pop-up.

any possibility on damanging the save file?

no matte colour or any colour is worth killing a save file. until Kaz releaes the ability to back up data, i'll keep this in mind.

cheers OP.

Might be worth doing it on a second account if you're worried about saves. Do you get matte paint for 10 cars? Just gift your second acount some car that sells for $50k so you can buy all the karts.

any possibility on damanging the save file?

no matte colour or any colour is worth killing a save file. until Kaz releaes the ability to back up data, i'll keep this in mind.

cheers OP.

No possibility. You damage the save file when you exit the game while it's saving. Because you exit one step before the game saves there is 100% no possibility of damage. :)

Amazing. Simply amazing. You are a legend and I, for a second, was completely shocked that we might sound the same. lol

Do you only get rare colors with this method or is it, literally, a random selection from ALL paint selections?

Nicely done, good find.
I was wondering though, Can you just keep doing it, with every 10 PDIs?
If so, can you stack up on the same paint aswell?

So let's say, you get Chrome for 120 cars, after buying 8 PDI's or so, can you then just but another 10 to get to 130, and get the same option? (and also another chrome paint?)

Thanks.

Amazing. Simply amazing. You are a legend and I, for a second, was completely shocked that we might sound the same. lol

Do you only get rare colors with this method or is it, literally, a random selection from ALL paint selections?

Just the rare colors.

Nicely done, good find.

So let's say, you get Chrome for 120 cars, after buying 8 PDI's or so, can you then just but another 10 to get to 130, and get the same option? (and also another chrome paint?)

Thanks.

Yup as much times as you want.

I get up, and nothin' gets me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real

Ah, can't you see me standin' here
I got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen
Ah, can't you see what I mean?

Ah
Might as well jump
(Jump)
Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump
(Jump)
Go ahead and jump

Very smart...I wish PD were this smart, and included a functioning paint shop.

I second that, Im sure they could have done it and if not total customization, at least letting us switch using the paint swatches of manufacturers.

lol :) . I feel bad for the people trying to trade chrome and other rare colors all over the site now.

Nicely done, good find.

Thanks.

Yes to all questions.

Well there is some value to them as it still takes time to cycle through to get all your colors

First try and got Silver Chrome! lol

I get up, and nothin' gets me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real

Ah, can't you see me standin' here
I got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen
Ah, can't you see what I mean?

Ah
Might as well jump
(Jump)
Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump
(Jump)
Go ahead and jump

Hell yah !

I've found an issue. The prize is only given to you for how many cars are CURRENTLY in your garage.

So if you have 160 cars, buy 10 karts and now you have 170 cars. If you sell 10 karts and buy another 10 you will not get the opportunity for paint.

How does resetting the game 20 times to get a color you want only take 10 minutes? Isn't there potentially hundreds or thousands of colors? Or am I missing something.

How does resetting the game 20 times to get a color you want only take 10 minutes? Isn't there potentially hundreds or thousands of colors? Or am I missing something.

Well you get your chance at any rare paint that you may want since you get rares and not the normal crap for every 10 cars.

It's only the prize paints, like matte colors and chrome. It will take more than 10 minutes to get a specific one unless you're lucky though.

Pretty sure you only get a paint chip every 30 cars, so if you happened to be just passed the last one (30, 60, 90 etc..) don't think there's any point of buying 30 karts :P Just wait for the next car collecting trophy is up and reset to get it I guess...

I can confirm you do NOT get a paint chip every 10 cars. I just hit 140 cars and decided to try this about 30 times and I didn't get a single paint chip :(

Back